Jürgen Klopp

JamDav1982

At Barca Klopp can revive a huge club.

If he waits a year the financial situation will be better, in new stadium and all the youngsters are that year further on.

Honestly I doubt he would want it but there is a huge chance to add to his legacy at Barca.

Temptation

And likely win nothing this season. And the current squad is not strong, when you compare to Barca's standard.
I'll have the ultimate meltdown if Klopp and RL9 reunite at Barca of all places. 😭

RL9 to LFC was my dream Football transfer. Now all my favourite players and managers are joining Barca. :lol:

Tbh, could be worse. Atleast they didn't join Yanited.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am mildly optimistic. The city and weather could be a huge draw for him and family after germany and england.

@Temptation what is his preferred holiday spot? Beaches or skiing in alps?

Andresito

Staff member
Welcome to Barcelona!

No but I think he'll take a year off if he's out of energy. No way he says lack of energy and then goes to current Barca.

Porque

Answer is obviously yes. I would hope that we do everything in our power to foster an agreement.

Klopp should potentially work well with Deco project of finding high potential players to try and develop quickly, while holding no biases to Spanish heritage players.

Press isn't as it were in the 90s with Van Gaal. Sure they have their influence, but this is the social media age and those fuckers have had to do with the tactical nuance of Setien, Sergi Barjuan, Koeman and Xavi in recent years. They should be treating the chance to get Klopp like god damn royalty.

Messi983

At Barca Klopp can revive a huge club.

If he waits a year the financial situation will be better, in new stadium and all the youngsters are that year further on.

Honestly I doubt he would want it but there is a huge chance to add to his legacy at Barca.

Yeah, was thinking about this.

Based on his words he's likely to take a sabatical year. Stick with Xavi until 2025 and then bring in Kloppo when we're hopefully in a better state.

Porque

Based on his words he's likely to take a sabatical year. Stick with Xavi until 2025 and then bring in Kloppo when we're hopefully in a better state.

Would be the most Barcelona thing ever to stick with Xavi another year, have us playing well for a few months and then renew him for a further two years thus missing out on Klopp :lol: :(

Andresito

Staff member
I'm 100% sure Deco and Laporta are after him, but like I said don't think he'll come this year.

I wonder how interested he is in managing in Spain. Madrid already extended Ancelotti, but if Klopp takes a sabbatical then they'll definitely be in for him in 2025.

iniestaGOAT

No chance Pep is staying till 2025 if klopp leaves.

Pep is the one we need not him.

Asylum15

Watched the interview at length.
I think he may retire for good you know.

''I'm a normal guy who's lived a non normal life for too long, and I want to change that.''

JamDav1982

I wouldnt even stick with Xavi.

Would punt him if Klopp taking job in year and involve Klopp in who coaches team for year and how wants them to be prepared on and off pitch.

Xavi himself couldnt stay as a lame duck in that scenario. Would be awful for everyone.

Dont think Klopp will want it either way but hypothetically.

Home of Barca Fans