Keirrison

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Don't understand why the fuck this is taking so long. This could've been finalised so much sooner, do management think that the transfer window runs from July through August or something? Christ almighty, if it takes this long to wrap up someone who wanted to come how we will get Villa before the deadline I do not know. Txiki is pish.

KluivertsBoots

Don't understand why the fuck this is taking so long. This could've been finalised so much sooner, do management think that the transfer window runs from July through August or something? Christ almighty, if it takes this long to wrap up someone who wanted to come how we will get Villa before the deadline I do not know. Txiki is pish.

It is because of Villa. Keirrison is being floated out for loans as make weight in these potential transfers. We don't need to pay that much money for one player (50 m- Villa). Quality can be had for much cheaper if the technical staff gets off of the "sexy" targets and looks in more stable markets where they will not be held hostage.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
The Keirrison deal is done he just needs a work permit and international clearance thats all thats hampering the deal right now.
Barca do not want to announce anything because his work permit request could be turned down so its just a waiting game now.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, Pep said:

“The club has decided to get him but in principle that’s to send him out on loan and he’s not in my plans for this season.”

Why let him do pre-season? I hope he cna confirm somewhere in Europe and convince Pep next year or so we have a new goalgetter.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Well, Pep said:

“The club has decided to get him but in principle that’s to send him out on loan and he’s not in my plans for this season.”

Why let him do pre-season? I hope he cna confirm somewhere in Europe and convince Pep next year or so we have a new goalgetter.

I read that to, so it's 99% sure he's a Barca player, but will go out on loan. Probably they see something special with the kid - the next Romario, El Fenomeno, Pato etc.
Anybody knows how much we will get him for?

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Most sources agree it's in the region of 15m, Lendoiro said it also when we were after Filipe.

Home of Barca Fans