Keirrison

JALJM

I believe Keirrison still has to complete his medical?...anyway the deal should be pretty much done

E

Esteve

Agent:

He is training in a gym in Curitiba with a personal coach. He's doing his normal exercises. By next week everything should be clear.

Although a deal with Barcelona is still not certain, we're not talking with other clubs. We are very close to finalizing a deal with Barcelona but now we can we only wait. There are some bureaucratic details left but a final agreement is close. Barcelona is still not sure if he will stay or will leave on loan, and in the last case, to which club.

You said that last week :yawn:

Zqa-

It's insane how slow this is going. Fucking retarded Txiki. So glad he is gone next year, what an idiot.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
man u guys are harsh... we have 2 campions league titles in 4 seasons..... i do not give a f*ck how long he takes for a transfer..

C

cardigan

i watched his highlights and saw that he is going to be a top quality striker. we must do our utmost to buy him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
All I saw in the press was the rumor about Keirrison going to Atletico Madrid, as a part of Barca bid for Forlan

Home of Barca Fans