Howard Roark laughed
The new kid on the block
2009-07-23_LLEGADA_KEIRRISON_029.JPG

2009-07-23_LLEGADA_KEIRRISON_031.JPG

2009-07-23_LLEGADA_KEIRRISON_036.JPG

2009-07-23_LLEGADA_KEIRRISON_035.JPG

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Apparently, the two most likely destinations for Keirrison are Ajax and Porto. Both are good options, but perhaps being at Porto would be better for him. He will settle much quicker in a portuguese speaking country and team and he'll be playing Champions League football.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
EMD and Posrt both report that Pep's already decided on Benfica, they quote him as telling TV3.
EDIT: But his agent says no. Ooh. Fucking papers, again. Fingers crossed for a Liga team.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i am gutted keirrison is not playing this season why can it not be half season loan? we need him IMO

S

Snyde

I would want to keep him too but because Bojan is there I'd rather not. A lethal finisher like him would be a great option to have.

FlyLo

You're forgetting Iniesta, Pedro, Jeffren, Assulin(?)... There's only 3 attackers and we have more than 7 players for these positions.

Loaning him was a mistake IMO. Granted, he's young & he lacks experience in Europe but he's the only killer striker that we have. At this stage Henry & Ibra are likely to score a lot more, but they're not the predators who would pounce at half a chance like Villa & that's a shame because not only do we create a stupendous amount of goal scoring opportunities for our strikers, with Ibra we're bound to create even more & now we don't have a reliable striker to convert them. Sure Eto'o missed a lot last season, but he scored a lot as well not to forget when it mattered the most. So not only have we missed on Keirrison's killer instincts by loaning him out, we found ourselves severely lacking depth in our attacking Midfield (X//I) as well as our attacking trident (HIM). If one of them gets injured, then who is going to replace him? We have a lot of burgeoning talents, but none of them is the finished product Keirrison was in attack. So if Ibra or Henry gets sidelined, only Guddy would be a viable option, sure he would give his all as always but he's not enough IMO.

FlyLo

You're forgetting Bojan. I expect he will be getting a lot more playing opportunity in the coming season. If there's going to be a scoring problem, Bojan will fix it.

Home of Barca Fans