Keirrison

E

Esteve

What's the story with this picture? :icon_neutral:

keirrison+barcelona+benfica+presentation.jpg

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Keirrison is on loan to Benfica for a season. I will keep an eye out for him in the Europa League.

You're forgetting Bojan. I expect he will be getting a lot more playing opportunity in the coming season. If there's going to be a scoring problem, Bojan will fix it.
Bojan? Did you forget that Bojan is 2 years younger than Keirrison. The only advantage from loaning K9 is that Bojan will probably see more play time; but he's still far from being ready much more so than K9 IMO.

E

Esteve

Keirrison is on loan to Benfica for a season. I will keep an eye out for him in the Europa League.

No, no, I meant the big fuckoff bird :lol:

keirrison+barcelona+benfica.bmp

foto.php

Presented by Eusébio & Rui Costa. He'll wear 11, I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
There's an eagle on Benfica's badge so it's a symbol of the club and before big games they let the eagle in the photo fly around the stadium and it then flies onto a perch in the centre circle.

M

Mido1

Benfica is a good team for K9, attacking football. Competition for the striker position with the likes of Saviola ( it will keep him on his toes ). The ability to play in Europa league is really nice too. I feel that he will learn a lot from his experience there and become prepared to play for the best team in the world. He wont get any play time in Barca so it is for the best.

R

Red Devil

There's an eagle on Benfica's badge so it's a symbol of the club and before big games they let the eagle in the photo fly around the stadium and it then flies onto a perch in the centre circle.

Thanks for pointing that out cule I thought I had too do it . I wouldnt mind but I thought it would of been odvious by the club badge.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I went to the Estadio da Luz during Euro 2004, they've got a massive wooden (I think) sculpture of the eagle on the outside of the stadium.

zanela

Keirrison came on for saviola in the last 15 mins of the match agst Portsmouth.
He looked confident, pacy, good positional sense, link up play, and came twice close to scoring on his debut. Looked very threatening in front of the goal...good display frm the lad.
:emotions16:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i am actually very sad that we loaned him i wish he was in the team.... he was my fav young player in brasil i was so happy we bought

Home of Barca Fans