Keirrison

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Benfica beat Milan in Eusebio Cup few days ago. Keirrison wasn`t in starting eleven. Came in 64th minute for Saviola

M

Mido1

I'm really worried that K9 might end up away from Barca, Pep doesn't seem interested and it was Tixiki and the football staff that made the signing as they see potential in him. I hope that Pep changes his mind because Bojan can't be a real striker, only a second Striker.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Hopefully Benfica will play him regularly as they've already added strikers to thier current ones.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
How can he not start for Benfica ? Is their manager loopy ? Or is he very overhyped ? Hopefully he'll start in the Portugese league and destroy everything.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn`t put it that harsh. Keirrison is new to Europe and needs some time to adapt. Besides; Benfica paid cash for Saviola whereas they got Keirrison for free so naturally they are going to push their own player.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He will for sure. I didn't mean that he should be playing right now Bojan. But he should be good enough to overtake Saviola in the pecking order.

Home of Barca Fans