Kylian Mbappé

fergus90

You make it sound like Real is some pub team :lol:

Real with Mbappe is pretty damn close to PSG already. Maybe even better looking at the defense.

Yup, I agree. I know people want to romanticise and think PSG is some juggernaut and that Messi going there guarantees him a couple of CL titles before he retires, but football isn't played by names on paper.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wonder if the trio of Neymar, Messi, and CR7 can win a CL. Or if the complete lack of defensive contribution from the front line would eviscerate any chances? :lol: I think we might find out this summer.

Definitely no. Three players without pace, Mbappe may be a bum often but his pace is still the key. We saw it last season how well it has worked against bayern with mbappe and how bad without him against city. They will only destroy ligue1.

FinBarcelonafan

Real who has floppy hazard, a vini who scores every 30 matches a brace, a midfield which doesnt work anymore, a defence without a leader? Sorry imo they are way worse than PSG. For me, it makes no sense to leave PSG now, espeically if you didnt win a cl in your career. Very very stupid move.

I agree. Mbappe thinking long-term though and historically Real Madrid has won many CLs and their players Bdors.

FinBarcelonafan

I wonder if the trio of Neymar, Messi, and CR7 can win a CL. Or if the complete lack of defensive contribution from the front line would eviscerate any chances? :lol: I think we might find out this summer.

I would definitely watch their games. It would be interesting to see.

FinBarcelonafan

yeah and i see no problem to go to real from his perspective but why now? Wait 2 years, win a cl and then you can play at real or is he afraid that they could get haaland?

Probably ego thing. Being sold for 180mil is way cooler than signing for free. Also the hype is different. Unless you are Messi level, then it doesn't matter.

Could be Haaland too

mc_lovin

Real who has floppy hazard, a vini who scores every 30 matches a brace, a midfield which doesnt work anymore, a defence without a leader? Sorry imo they are way worse than PSG. For me, it makes no sense to leave PSG now, espeically if you didnt win a cl in your career. Very very stupid move.

Lets look at it:
- Both teams would have two great forwards (Mbappe+Benzema vs Neymar+Messi). I would give the advantage to Real given Mbappe's age.
- In midfield Casemiro+Modric/Kroos/Valverde looks more balanced than no decent DM+Wijnaldum/Veratti
- In defense PSG has a black hole at LB and a crooked Ramos. Marquinhos is nice though.

(rather superficial, just the key players)

FinBarcelonafan

Lets look at it:
- Both teams would have two great forwards (Mbappe+Benzema vs Neymar+Messi). I would give the advantage to PSG given Mbappe's age.
- In midfield Casemiro+Modric, Kroos, Valverde looks more balanced than no decent DM+Wijnaldum, Veratti
- In defense PSG has a black hole at LB and a crooked Ramos. Marquinhos is nice though.

(rather superficial, just the key players)

I take PSGs defense quite clearly. Even crooked Ramos is a beast.

Valdario

He probably doesn't want to play in the 6th European league right now. I think he'd rather enhance his development in a stronger league facing tougher opposition every week and not just on CL nights.

KingLeo10

I would still take current Messi and Neymar over Mbappe and Benzema. The problem with MSN is that the midfield fell after after 2015...and the defense was aging with Masche old AF and Alves gone. With a faster midfield behind them and a mobile defense, Messi and Ney can still do damage up front. I wouldn't put them as CL favorites without a great striker but they can reach semis or maybe a final.

fergus90

True. It is a big concern now.

Let's see if he can play at all.

But even then, PSG can throw Kimpembe and Marquinhos
Better than what Real has.

Watching the Chelsea 2-0 Madrid game last season was the first time I looked at Ramos and thought father time is definitely catching up to him.

Home of Barca Fans