Kylian Mbappé

Total-Football

There is a clear difference between City and PSG.

The owners of City (CFG) have a vision to build a football empire or conglomerate around the world. The owners of PSG treat PSG more like a trophy, a showcase and that's it.

And what does chealsea mean to a billionaire like abrahimovic besides being a passtime, a childs play? . And what do manchester united and arsenal mean to the americans besides being cows to be milked? Out of the fans pockets to boot. Why do we not hear or read adjectives like "evil" when those are talked about? Why the qataris and emiratis are suddenly evil for mistreating the viatnamese? Were they the ones who were occupying vietnam not so long ago? Why do the west all of a sudden care about populations they never really gave a fuck about? Questions for the open minded to ponder.

Total-Football

[MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION]

I was, am discussing a bigger picture than simply psg or city.there is a narrative going on sold as the truth and im calling it out. Football and the talks about psg and city are but a microcosm of this narrative. And i will keep calling it out as long as i see it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And what does chealsea mean to a billionaire like abrahimovic besides being a passtime, a childs play? . And what do manchester united and arsenal mean to the americans besides being cows to be milked? Out of the fans pockets to boot. Why do we not hear or read adjectives like "evil" when those are talked about? Why the qataris and emiratis are suddenly evil for mistreating the viatnamese? Were they the ones who were occupying vietnam not so long ago? Why do the west all of a sudden care about populations they never really gave a fuck about? Questions for the open minded to ponder.

It was said that Abrahimovic bought Chelsea primarily as an insurance policy, by bringing him more visibility and publicity in Europe and the west, it would lessen the chances of say Putin taking him out should he have a fallout with Putin. These billionaires buy football clubs for a variety of reasons, most of them are looking to make more money off of these clubs, of course.

I think many fans dislike those state-owned clubs more than those billionaire-owned clubs because, (1) the owners of those state-owned clubs were perceived to buy those clubs as a way of "sports washing", the fact that the poor human rights records of those Gulf states make people uncomfortable; (2) state-owned clubs often circumvent the FFP and inject money into the clubs via fictitious and pompous sponsorship deals etc. that no other clubs can match, not even those billionaire-owned clubs, therefore creating an uneven playing field.

Iniesta Ultra

Ancelotti's not good enough for Mbappe. For sporting he should come here or City and if he realizes that we should do everything possible to get him.

Jadentheman

He comes for a free, so no need to contact other teams. Just entice him on his surroundings, sporting project, and future legacy for his career. Barca has all three, but Madrid is also very pedigreed and attracted more media attention. It's more of a circus and I feel like he likes the limelight environment compared to the fairly quiet one at Barca.

If he wasn't dead set on Madrid then I can see a chance, but it's quiet clear he already made up his mind. But that's fine, if he wants to jostle with the other superstars at Madrid rather than being 'THE' superstar at Barca, that's his choice.

OVI9323

He comes for a free, so no need to contact other teams. Just entice him on his surroundings, sporting project, and future legacy for his career. Barca has all three, but Madrid is also very pedigreed and attracted more media attention. It's more of a circus and I feel like he likes the limelight environment compared to the fairly quiet one at Barca.

If he wasn't dead set on Madrid then I can see a chance, but it's quiet clear he already made up his mind. But that's fine, if he wants to jostle with the other superstars at Madrid rather than being 'THE' superstar at Barca, that's his choice.

There is already a superstar at barca and this is Puig...

Temptation

In Spain as a whole who attracts more media coverage and widespread PR? Barca or RM??

Sorin

In Spain as a whole who attracts more media coverage and widespread PR? Barca or RM??

What a silly question. For Barca only the 2 major Catalan outlets(Sport and MD) use to hype everything about Barca. For RM is the rest of the country aside from Basque country
I mean RM is the most supported club in Spain so it's quite obvious.

Temptation

What a silly question. For Barca only the 2 major Catalan outlets(Sport and MD) use to hype everything about Barca. For RM is the rest of the country aside from Basque country
I mean RM is the most supported club in Spain so it's quite obvious.

I ain't got a clue about Spain or how well supported which team is within the country, which is why I asked.

The only Spaniard I personally know is this eccentric chic who calls Giroud the GOAT for obvious reasons.😂

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

There is a clear difference between City and PSG.

The owners of City (CFG) have a vision to build a football empire or conglomerate around the world. The owners of PSG treat PSG more like a trophy, a showcase and that's it.

City have it easy playing in English league psg it's champions league or bust. Unfair comparison. They should never have bought a team in france

malvolio

Barca squad 2023/24:

-------------MAtS---------------
--?RB---Kounde--Araujo-----?LB--
--------------Rodri---------------
-----Gavi------------Pedri--------
--Ferran-----------------Mbappe--
----------Darwin Nunez------------

Temptation

City have it easy playing in English league psg it's champions league or bust. Unfair comparison. They should never have bought a team in france

Balls.

City always get trolled and questioned for their lack of CL trophy despite spending a bomb.

They're just better run and less comical than PSG.

Home of Barca Fans