La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsu

Yeah they will probably destroy nonames and Ronaldo (which is more of pure 9 now) will take advantage of that by scoring a lot, such a pity this will not bring you titles, I'm predicting a major upset against Villarreal.

ronaldos playing with 300m worth of talent. we're not, but messi doesn't look anywhere near as dangerous as ronaldo near the area anymore. looks weaker, less sharp and finishing is off. ronaldo's a better finisher, not a better player though. he'll win the ballon d'or for scoring more goals.

raki

I remember 4-5 penalties not given in these 4 games played by barcelona so far. So easy to give a penalty to madrid...Ridiculous.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I agree, but I can't shake the feeling it was 4vs1 and in near future it could be 4 for Ronaldo. Messi will have no place in comparison with Maradona then when years go by which is a shame as Messi is def greatest player that has ever kicked the ball.

One part of me wanted Messi to demolish Ronaldo as he is epitome of what Real is. Just imagine him having 5-6 bdors and Ronaldo 1. When they retire it ballons will be remembered not their play and their position I'm afraid.

It is OK, even if it is 4 vs.4.

The key is that Messi stays healthy and keeps playing well and leads us to victories. If he can do that, future Ballon O'Dor's will keep coming.

mazp

Unfortunately, I don't see Messi winning another Golden Ball ever again. Not with his new role in the team.

Kerrybai

If Ronaldo keeps this crazy form of his and keeps scoring (no matter how easy they are, PKs etc.), he will win the Ballon o'Dor for sure.

Ballon O'Dor these days is awarded to the person who scored the most goals.

Sure if fans were voting, but as I said those voting are smarter than the average fan and recognize the importance of assists and play making. Also it's really silly to count Messi out when the classico has not been played. Finally we could be well clear of Madrid in the league by the time the voting begins which will go against Ronaldo.

I'd rather we win the CL than the league though.

We all would but that's a knock out competition which requires as much luck as it does skill.

Cule4life

The Culest
Sure if fans were voting, but as I said those voting are smarter than the average fan and recognize the importance of assists and play making. Also it's really silly to count Messi out when the classico has not been played. Finally we could be well clear of Madrid in the league by the time the voting begins which will go against Ronaldo.

We all would but that's a knock out competition which requires as much luck as it does skill.

If they were that smart than why did they give the "Extend"O'Dor to Ronaldo?

I

instinct

And l don't see him shedding a single tear for that......

Exactly but she will insult us Culés on twitter...:(

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans