La Liga Round 4: Barca - Real Valladolid 7-0

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

Strongest available lineup. So much for rotations. Flick will run this team to the ground and we'll crumble come December.
You're looking at things too simple, one dimensial again. Flick gets each day the information of the new fitness team Deco brought in. I wrote a couple of days ago about each of them, they're all one of the best available physical coaches out there. The head of them worked 10 years under Conte in many top teams.
You really think Flick decides the starting lineup and minutes of each player without their opinion, without consulting with them first?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You're looking at things too simple, one dimensial again. Flick gets each day the information of the new fitness team Deco brought in. I wrote a couple of days ago about each of them, they're all one of the best available physical coaches out there. The head of them worked 10 years under Conte in many top teams.
You really think Flick decides the starting lineup and minutes of each players without consulting with them first?

I don't need to guess what he is thinking.
I see same lineups and 2 players already injured long term.

Birdy

You really think Flick decides the starting lineup and minutes of each player without their opinion, without consulting with them first?

Julian Tous, right?

He claimed recently that whenever he coached he made players run like horses without fatigue

let's see

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Man's taking a gamble knowing players probably won't be rested during the international.

And we have bad luck with these breaks anyways. Hmm

Home of Barca Fans