Lionel Messi - v7

henias

Sorry bro, Messi just agreed with me. Your idol said the team needs fresh legs and new ideas and that his cycle is over. This is exactly what I've been saying.

Veterans out. Full rebuild.

So back then u said he is a coward for leaving the club and Koeman's plans

Now u go back on agreeing with the full rebuild

Make up ur mind dawg.

serghei

Yeah, we have heard you say that like a thousand times during the last couple of months. Why are you ignoring Alik?s argument here? We want to hear what kind of conspiracies you come up with next to make it seem like you aren?t completely out of your depth here.

That's fanboys stuff right there.

Amigos having too much influence is not conspiracy theories ffs! Wake the fuck up. All you need to do is see Messi refusing to listen to the managers vs Celta, and dozens of other situations that support that view.

I can understand Messi fans having a problem with me making him a cunt, but it's hilarious and delusional to believe that Messi and his friends didn't use their influence for their own benefit.

So back then u said he is a coward for leaving the club and Koeman's plans

Now u go back on agreeing with the full rebuild

Make up ur mind dawg.

Yes, he is a coward for leaving when the club shows signals of wanting to change to compete. And yes, he should be going, because he doesn't have leadership and will not change his ways.

Ideally, Messi shows his leadership and stays and unites this team helping us in the rebuild and helping the younger players. Sadly, he doesn't have it in him. That is why I'd cut him. If he was a leader he wouldn't be wanting out exactly when the team is starting to rebuild.

Messi's interview showed that. He doesn't see himself as a leader, and wants to go to a team that gives HIM a chance for titles. He doesn't really care about helping the team in a rebuild, more than him winning more in his last years.

Last edited:

Nello

. And now he is making himself look good in the media to portray himself that he has told the club he wanted to go many times throughout this season and he is only staying because he doesn?t want to take the club to court. Wow, the Messi camp finally is getting sophisticated with the PR stuff. ;)

Well it's pretty likely that he has been thinking about it for a long time since it's a pretty big decision to make. It's not like you suddenly decide overnight after a loss to move your family, pull your kids out of their school, and leave aclub you've played for since you were a kid. It was obvious a huge decision for him to make, and why is it so unlikely that he's telling the truth? Makes more sense to me, than him spontanely deciding to leave his childhood club and move with his kids (after he himself had a hard time moving as a kid), and then when you can't go only care about PR.

cruyff messi

That's fanboys stuff right there.

Amigos having too much influence is not conspiracy theories ffs! Wake the fuck up. All you need to do is see Messi refusing to listen to the managers vs Celta, and dozens of other situations that support that view.

I can understand Messi fans having a problem with me making him a cunt, but it's hilarious and delusional to believe that Messi and his friends didn't use their influence for their own benefit.

Yes, he is a coward for leaving when the club shows signals of wanting to change to compete. And yes, he should be going, because he doesn't have leadership and will not change his ways.

Ideally, Messi shows his leadership and stays and unites this team helping us in the rebuild and helping the younger players. Sadly, he doesn't have it in him. That is why I'd cut him. If he was a leader he wouldn't be wanting out exactly when the team is starting to rebuild.

Messi's interview showed that. He doesn't see himself as a leader, and wants to go to a team that gives HIM a chance for titles. He doesn't really care about helping the team in a rebuild.

Se queda

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I am fairly sure you claimed Messi would 'say farewell to Suarez on instragram' and would not want to leave or react.

Asked what would point towards him being unhappy with Suarez going you said 'any kind of reaction'. Well you got that.

Messi doesn’t care whether Suarez stays or leaves as confirmed by Tier 1 sources. Just as I said all along. Couldn’t care less about conspiracies made by a bunch of nobodies on an online forum. Messi already stated his reasons for wanting to leave, I refer you all to them.

Nello

Because, as he said in his interview, the new coach and the changes is what made him decide to run. He's been perfectly happy with the board, his amigos, the sporting project and competitiveness of the team the last many years. He probably didn't even mind the board's attempt to blame him in the media. It was this sudden change after the last many succesfull and happy years that made Messi the family man suddenly decide to move to another club after 20 years.

JamDav1982

Messi doesn’t care whether Suarez stays or leaves as confirmed by Tier 1 sources. Just as I said all along. Couldn’t care less about conspiracies made by a bunch of nobodies on an online forum. Messi already stated his reasons for wanting to leave, I refer you all to them.

As if Messi will come out and say it..... Same tier 1 sources that said Messi would never play for Barca again? Those ones.

You said if Messi cared he would react. He did.

'Messi will stay and say goodbye to Suarez on instagram'.

MagIX

I don't know what to think anymore.

Positive things:

1) He won't leave through the back door
2) He might finish his career here with the new board and get a decent farewell
3) We will be stronger with Messi

Negative things:

1) There is no way he will be motivated as usual as he clearly doesn't want to be here
2) Koeman will have hard time incorporating Griezmann, Coutinho and Messi
3) We might still play in the same way
4) We maybe had a chance to sell him for a decent amount and start to rebuild

At the moment only one thing can improve this horrible situation and that's vote of no confidence! I sincerely hope 16.000 members will sign it and throw that idiot Barto out of the club!

Well suumarised
I am happy he stays (he deserves point 1 and 2)

I hope that Koeman will use Messi as a added weapon, not as centre of the barca tactics. It could be a start for the rebuild...
Buy honestly, even with Messi benched...... for example Dembele, Couthino and Griezmann, the 400mio trio in front.... the damages done by this management in recent years cannot be solved in a few months, we will take them with us for a few more years.

Newcomer

They missed out on the part where he wants to leave and where he basically called our team shit.

No doubt Bartomeu is behind this shit.

I don't want to appear as a Bartomeu supporter but what did you expect from the social media of your club ?

The president decided not to take any sanction towards Messi, which means the club and the president can't talk about those sensitive subjects.

Bartomeu has succeeded in making Messi stays, the club publishes this "success".

Ofc it is propaganda but this is the whole point of having a social media : convey the idea/position of the club in the most alluring/positive way.

Hardy

On January 1, Messi will be able to sign with City, PSG, Inter or whoever he wants. On January 1, Bar?a should have a new president to try to convince him to renew. Neither Messi nor the teams that want him will be waiting for him in the May elections per @orioldomenech

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah mate, he only been the best player for us since forever. What do you expect really? That Coutinho and Griezzman turn into Pele and Maradona?
Also, was he ever unprofessional?

Taking nothing away from what Messi has accomplished for us all these years, absolutely. Just say we all know he can have those mood swings and he can be a lot less involved and less effective when he is not in the mood.

Also, next season will be completely different from before because he clearly is not as passionate as before about us and he doesn’t care as much any more. When your mind is not here, you are not here.

JPM85

At the moment only one thing can improve this horrible situation and that's vote of no confidence! I sincerely hope 16.000 members will sign it and throw that idiot Barto out of the club!

Can only hope there at 15.999 other members like me, who signed the document. Anybody else here on the forum a member?

serghei

Renew?! :facepalm:. Great. :lol:. Make it 70m a year for 2 more years. Then let him leave for free at 36.

Bye bye rebuild. Excellent planning from Barca.

Home of Barca Fans