Lionel Messi - v7

Judoman

Bad rumors? There's live video of him blatantly disrespecting managers mate. There's him going against the club this summer, obviously (he even apologized for it to save face). There's Zubi saying even since 2014 he was threatening Martino with the sack, which is unacceptable. Zubi has no reason to lie. Same rumors in Argentina, that he decides things at this national team as well. There are articles from reputable sources saying his power in the club is way above that of a player. I've posted them numerous times. You want me to believe everyone is lying? :lol: No, thank you.

How am I fanatic? I hold Messi to certain standards (football-wise, as well as moral-wise, regarding his position in the club).

I am neutral. I don't even follow his life one bit, never commented on his private life, because I don't care. I only care about what he does at Barca. If I liked the things Messi does on the pitch and in the club, I'd be his no1 fan. But I don't. Imo, he's not a very likable person. The only thing I like about him these days is his natural talent.

If anyone has a problem with that, I can only consider him fanatic. Because there's nothing wrong with not liking someone because of clear and objective reasons.

Dude you remind me of the old ladies at the market gossiping and citing "sources".

I wish he really was a dictator. In that way he would control who gets to coach him and his teams and he wouldn't be stuck with low level managers for most of his career. I wish he was more like CR and Lebron in that sense.
But no, he was stuck with Tata, Setien, Valverde,..
If he is this dictatorial, arrogant person you are advertising him to be, than he really sucks at it. 0 effect.

Daniele

what's the point of all these discussions? it is obvious that Barcelona has not won the champions league since 2015 because in the last 5 years we have invested hundreds and hundreds of millions on players who were not needed, just for their name, mostly forwards (Griezman, Cou, Dembele); instead we would have had to strengthen midfield and defense with top players and rely on less anonymous coaches. Even a football neophyte would understand this. And you who are here to blame Messi, you look like infiltrating Real Madrid fans

BBZ8800

Dude you remind me of the old ladies at the market gossiping and citing "sources".

I wish he really was a dictator. In that way he would control who gets to coach him and his teams and he wouldn't be stuck with low level managers for most of his career. I wish he was more like CR and Lebron in that sense.
But no, he was stuck with Tata, Setien, Valverde,..
If he is this dictatorial, arrogant person you are advertising him to be, than he really sucks at it. 0 effect.

A question:
If he is really a dictator (but the board also has some influence):
Whom could have Messi hired in these years?

1. during Rijkaard he was a kid, he couldn't be a dictator
2. during Pep he turned into a GOAT
Pep left, there is nothing Messi could do.
Who was the best copy of Pep than Tito, his assistant manager?
= till now the story makes sense
3. after Tito, Messi was free to choose his type of coach.
We picked Tata, who has zero connections with Barca and doesn't look like board's or Barca DNA move.
It is written Messi all over it.
4. when Tata failed miserably, the board said: ok, now we will pick someone mentally stronger.
And we got Lucho, our attempt to get a new Pep.
Lucho was ok, but he couldn't bench Messi either.
5. with EV and Setien, maybe the board told Messi: he is Barca DNA coach, he will be ok.

Koeman is surely not Messi's pick, but Messi has declined, so the board is not listening to him as much as before.

Anyway, about coaches.
Imagine if you were Messi:
You got your countryman Tata, he sucked.
Then Lucho wasn't your choice.
In 2017, when he hired EV, who were the other options?

But remember: you can't get Klopp or Pep.
And with some crazy guys, there is a chance that we will need to train harder, or that Suarez/Amigos will be benched.

So, name me a coach:
1. whom Messi likes
2. who will never bench him
3. who will keep Suarez and amigos
4. who won't impose hard training regimes
5. who will play attacking football

BBZ8800

And you who are here to blame Messi, you look like infiltrating Real Madrid fans

Lol

Pointing fingers to a guy sho sulks for years in any away CL match, who doesn't defend, who is ruining our formation, who is weakening our right flank in defense, who (iirc) scored 1 goal in the last 5 years on away CL KO matches (lol), who has huge problems to score a goal from an open play in the whole 2020 even against Mickey Mouse bottom-table La liga teams = we are RM fans?

With black-white posts like yours, you will only get 100 more replies from other guys about Messi.
Or about anything.

Your reply sounds as:
Barca is good.
Real is bad.
Messi is good.
CR7 is bad.
Everything what Messi does is good.

In reality, EVERYTHING is grey, not black or white.

El Gato

Villarato!
You guys act like a bunch of morons, bullying Serghei just because you are more in number, without really answering his points...

It's not like anyone can objectively bully a guy whose opinion nobody takes seriously anymore when he's famous for never admitting wrongdoing despite having adopted clown stances on several players and managers.

Judoman

A question:

But remember: you can't get Klopp or Pep.
And with some crazy guys, there is a chance that we will need to train harder, or that Suarez/Amigos will be benched.

So, name me a coach:
1. whom Messi likes
2. who will never bench him
3. who will keep Suarez and amigos
4. who won't impose hard training regimes
5. who will play attacking football

Why are 2 of the best coaches off limits?:lol: and how tf should i know who does he like? I don't have "sources" i just try to use common sense and think his no.1 priority is winning, not everything else you ladies like to discuss
and speculate about.
I'm not connected as you or serghei are to know what Messi has on his mind or what has he done in the past behind the scenes, but also to me the only cause for the cluster fuck of this past 8 years is crystal clear:

The politicians on the board. The end.

Everything else is consequence, but you ppl prefer to discuss consequences instead of the cause. I guess the cause is to simple. Can't make those elaborate theories and speculations in the form of 1000's of posts.

Judoman

Why would they agree to coach the current Barcelona?

They wouldn't, but Messi supposedly picks coaches since Tito, ask BBZ. Since than Klopp and Pep changed jobs. Why wouldn't Klopp jump at the chance of coaching the GOAT in his prime?

snowy

wait what? hold up! how can any1 NOT like 1 Erection???? now I know this 4rhum is whack

They wrote like ' The Best Song .... Everrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wub2:

giphy.gif

and that sexy assistant was hot as f*** :amazed: OMG !!!

BBZ8800

Why are 2 of the best coaches off limits?:lol: and how tf should i know who does he like? I don't have "sources" i just try to use common sense and think his no.1 priority is winning, not everything else you ladies like to discuss
and speculate about.
I'm not connected as you or serghei are to know what Messi has on his mind or what has he done in the past behind the scenes, but also to me the only cause for the cluster fuck of this past 8 years is crystal clear:

The politicians on the board. The end.

Everything else is consequence, but you ppl prefer to discuss consequences instead of the cause. I guess the cause is to simple. Can't make those elaborate theories and speculations in the form of 1000's of posts.

Because Pep and Klopp didn't want to coach us.
Klopp needed a young, hungry team which he can create from zero.
Not treble winners and drained amigos.

If Messi wants to win, why is he not listening to coaches?
Why is he dropping deep?
Why does he never rest?

He either doesn't want to win, or he is stubborn or not the brightest lad (dropping deep, for example).

Messi does what Messi wants.
And what he wants often isn't the best option in terms of wins (playing CDR and losing valuable energy, dropping deep, moving away from a RW position, passing to a buddy Suarez all the time, neglecting Griezmann's runs etc)

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
They wouldn't, but Messi supposedly picks coaches since Tito, ask BBZ. Since than Klopp and Pep changed jobs. Why wouldn't Klopp jump at the chance of coaching the GOAT in his prime?

Context missed me.

I wouldn't read much into BBZ.

Pep wouldn't have come back to a Rosell/Barto board. Neither would Klopp agree to that.

Last edited:

serghei

It's not like anyone can objectively bully a guy whose opinion nobody takes seriously anymore when he's famous for never admitting wrongdoing despite having adopted clown stances on several players and managers.

:lol: Was a matter of time until you showed up with a comment of this sort.

Daniele

Lol

Pointing fingers to a guy sho sulks for years in any away CL match, who doesn't defend, who is ruining our formation, who is weakening our right flank in defense, who (iirc) scored 1 goal in the last 5 years on away CL KO matches (lol), who has huge problems to score a goal from an open play in the whole 2020 even against Mickey Mouse bottom-table La liga teams = we are RM fans?

With black-white posts like yours, you will only get 100 more replies from other guys about Messi.
Or about anything.

Your reply sounds as:
Barca is good.
Real is bad.
Messi is good.
CR7 is bad.
Everything what Messi does is good.

In reality, EVERYTHING is grey, not black or white.

??? Are you answering to me??? None of what you've written has smtg to do with my opinion. I dont give a fuck about CR/ vs Messi battle.
Im stating that what wnet wrong in Braca last 5 years is due to the wrong buying campaign. Had we invested 400 and more million on defence and midfield (and not on useless players) we would talk now of another story.
I'm not a Messi fanboy but a balanced football observer, and all you write about Messi is biased. A bad interpretation of the football game you've probably been watching for a few years.
And btw, yes you do suck as barca supporters

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans