Lionel Messi - v7

ebc_99

I'm sure he does care about legacy and being the greatest ever. If he doesn't win a world Cup the only other way is to perform and win in the Premier league.

He is already widely regarded as the greatest, he doesn't need to win the Premier League, how many World Greats have? I can only think of 1.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Don't know what you were watching buddy, but labeling Messi's performance last night as awful is either stupid or deluded.

I wouldn't label it as great either, but again he was the one running the show in attack.

Seems like you did not even manage to read the whole post.

Sterlingfan2000

I think we can only pay him 30m if we get rid of Griezmann and Dembele.

This year financial Report Is going to be a huge disaster. The new Board will focus on the Super League to cut their losses

Messi983

The last time we've scored 5 goals in a game Messi played in but didn't score was almost 10 years ago, in April 2011 against Shakhtar. That season we also did the same in El Clasico and against Espanyol a few months earlier.

Newcomer

Messi if moves to Paris he should agree salary... then spring on them that he agrees to sign only if the Mbappe money goes to Barca or at least a 100m sweetner.

Gets his move, Barca helped financially and the world is a better place.

How does it work exactly ? Messi will be a free agent, there will be not even a cent paid to Bar?a. Remember Messi wanted to leave for free this summer too by using his clause.

What will happen is Messi will say :"Gimme the 100 millions as sweetener for my backpocket".

Also, the best option for his legacy is simply staying at Bar?a. He is a legend, he will be revered for staying there and maybe be a 1 club man if he doesn't go to USA next.

The best option for the challenge is Manchester City. He would also join Guardiola who he respects and admires.

PSG doesn't offer him much except for the Neymar amigo reunion. Performance non aknowledged in the league and criticized in CL anyway. Just look at Neymar, did the PSG move help his legacy ? He can make the best games of his life at PSG and it won't matter. When the team gets eliminated when he is injured, he is mocked. When they go to the finals and lose, he is still mocked. There is no winning going to PSG for your legacy unless you win everything.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Messi goes to PSG then it means they will have to sell Mbappe this summer, right? How can they afford to take all three of them?

gasgas

So if messi leaves

.................mats
Dest....araujo....pique......alba
....pedri......fdj.....puig
.dembele..griezmann..fati

:w000t:

It’s interesting what will happen I was 100% certain he’d go to City, but now all three options are open staying at Barca, PSG and City.

Home of Barca Fans