Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

PSG cannot afford to sign him without breaking the FFP rules. Unless they sell Mbappe or Neymar, which is very unlikely to happen. No other teams can afford them.

If anything, PSG most likely has to sell in the summer just to cover what they lost last year.... which is a lot.

Nazario1985

PSG cannot afford to sign him without breaking the FFP rules. Unless they sell Mbappe or Neymar, which is very unlikely to happen. No other teams can afford them.

If anything, PSG most likely has to sell in the summer just to cover what they lost last year.... which is a lot.

They'll find their way out.

Also it's astonishing how openly they are going for Messi and no regulator seems to care.

Andresito

Staff member
They'll find their way out.

Also it's astonishing how openly they are going for Messi and no regulator seems to care.

They're deploying the tactics we used to get Cesc. Only thing left is that Neymar and Di Maria forcibly make him wear a PSG shirt.

Porque

Isn't this part of the usual pre-match buildup. Messi could very well end up going to PSG, but these sort of things always come up before big games.

malvolio

They're deploying the tactics we used to get Cesc. Only thing left is that Neymar and Di Maria forcibly make him wear a PSG shirt.

cesc wasn't in his last 6 months of contract. that's what jamdav is referring to. so psg or anybody else can speak about it.

we did the same with neymar or other players that we wanted. and they weren't even in the same contractual situation as messi is now.

Windhook

To me this PSG saga has been nonsense since day one. They are looking to distract Messi ahead of the CL games and hurt his image in the social media as there are already Barca fans who lose sleep at night because of the media shitstorm. Leo said he will decide at the end of the season, so until then he is still a FC Barcelona player.

Messigician

"Messi and Joan Laporta have already discussed the sporting project in detail. They also talked about names, signings... names like Ag?ero."

? @sagonzalezbueno

My GOAT

Messigician

Laporta's propaganda is so fkn good

If Laporta wins the presidential elections at Barcelona, Messi is 99% likely to stay at the club. If another candidate wins, he's leaving 100%. He doesn't like what PSG is doing in the media, so he would go to Manchester City.

? @sagonzalezbueno

raskolnikov

Laporta always been the best at selling himself.
I dont know if he is the best choice though. I dont get the same vibe from him like back then with Cruyff and Rijkaard. But atleast yiu get the feeling he cares and stands up for Barca and the players.
Which is way better than the likes of Barto and Rosell who are powerhungry snakes who look out only for themselves.

serghei

To me this PSG saga has been nonsense since day one. They are looking to distract Messi ahead of the CL games and hurt his image in the social media as there are already Barca fans who lose sleep at night because of the media shitstorm. Leo said he will decide at the end of the season, so until then he is still a FC Barcelona player.

To me it's hilarious how desperate PSG are to copy Barca. :lol:

fergus90

He will be in a PSG shirt yes, but only by swapping shirts with one of their players after we dump them out of Europe.

Home of Barca Fans