Lionel Messi - v7

Katarina1

Banned
Laporta's propaganda is so fkn good

If Laporta wins the presidential elections at Barcelona, Messi is 99% likely to stay at the club. If another candidate wins, he's leaving 100%. He doesn't like what PSG is doing in the media, so he would go to Manchester City.

? @sagonzalezbueno

Laporta better not win then

Richard.H

Wonder what Catalinutz's posts would look like if Messi goes to PSG

"Let's hope Messi the GOAT scores vs Dijon Mustard"

Oh wait, this is barca forum and not psg forum

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Since 15/16 most free kick goals:

4. Pauloo Dybalaa (7)

3. Kolarov (8)

2. Ward-Prowse (9)

and the first place is

Leoooooooooooooo Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (21) !!

Hardy

Wonder what Catalinutz's posts would look like if Messi goes to PSG

"Let's hope Messi the GOAT scores vs Dijon Mustard"

Oh wait, this is barca forum and not psg forum

Catalinutz joining psg forum

tenor.gif

bismp

Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player and Laureus award scores against Sevilla.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

@Malvolio

I would like to be added to the Messi Forum de Amigos please.

LET'S HOPE

CatalinR10

I would like to be added to the Messi Forum de Amigos please.

LET'S HOPE

it will take some time to pick our new member since we have hundreds of C.V's every day which we need to look at , post history in Messi threads , also forum seniority , ability to defend Messi at all cost even during tax evasion leaks , him earning a fortune for the club , etc.

Seeing your posts in the last months defending Messi and that you're a member since 2014, you look like a good contender so far to be a member.

CatalinR10

Why is malvolio on that list. One of the more pessimistic posters here.

he's been a true soldier defending Messi with us in the ,, attack against the Goat " fight initiated by BBZ , which took part in the majority of last year , which was won by us.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

it will take some time to pick our new member since we have hundreds of C.V's every day which we need to look at , post history in Messi threads , also forum seniority , ability to defend Messi at all cost even during tax evasion leaks , him earning a fortune for the club , etc.

Seeing your posts in the last months defending Messi and that you're a member since 2014, you look like a good contender so far to be a member.

I also want to apply for the 'Lets hope list'. I am Messi fan since 2008 and even though i am portugese Messi is the better player for me. I look forward to positive feedback.

Yours sincerely
Fati

Home of Barca Fans