Lionel Messi - v7

malvolio

he's been a true soldier defending Messi with us in the ,, attack against the Goat " fight initiated by BBZ , which took part in the majority of last year , which was won by us.

amen brother! :worthy:

please put me on the shortlist for the eventual "esperons que messi marque" list that you'll open on psg forum ;)

Laplacian

I'm not sure what war this is, but BBZ clearly won the argument. Messi was out of form the majority (since around lockdown) of last year. His deficiencies (along with the teams in general) were completely targeted in the biggest stage, and was a pretty huge factor in our humiliation. He took more than half a season to finally start looking like a proper player. But because he's been doing well for a few weeks BBZ lost the argument? Come on lol.

CatalinR10

I'm not sure what war this is, but BBZ clearly won the argument. Messi was out of form the majority (since around lockdown) of last year. His deficiencies (along with the teams in general) were completely targeted in the biggest stage, and was a pretty huge factor in our humiliation. He took more than half a season to finally start looking like a proper player. But because he's been doing well for a few weeks BBZ lost the argument? Come on lol.

,, Messi went from being the goat to being the woat " while being 100% serious.

,, Braithwaite is better than Messi "

,, Braithwaite would score more goals than Messi if Messi wasn't on the field "

Yeah sure thing buddy

Last edited:

CatalinR10

@KingLeo’s membership could be up for review. He was slating him heavily while he was out of form.

BBZ used his strenghts at his fullest and after being a hard tinder user and going on a shit loads of dates he found about how women diabolically manipulate men. He used mind manipulation and hit KingLeo the hardest. We're still giving him treatment in order for a full recovery.

KingLeo10

:lol::lol: Nah dawgs, I been supporting Messi for eons on this forum.

The only thing I don't quite like about him is the amount of money he makes, which of course is the board's fault first for the stupid contracts, but Messi should give us a break financially IMO.

Other than that, I call his performances impressive when they are impressive.

Laplacian

,, Messi went from being the goat to being the woat " while being 100% serious.

,, Braithwaite is better than Messi "

,, Braithwaite would score more goals than Messi if Messi wasn't on the field "

Yeah sure thing buddy

So basically your issue with his position was the hyperbole? Lmao, Messi was awful last year. Not just for his standards, but for the standards of any player really. Especially in the second half of the year. That's a fact. A few weeks of good form won't change that.

Home of Barca Fans