Lionel Messi - v7

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
im afraid i wont make the forum amigos because i was one of leos critics earlier this season ): not worthy

Forum de amigos was a group that criticized EV. BBZ and Goatverde entrenador were in charge of the EV cultists. You are talking about the Messi Defense League.

We probably need a thread that explains all the lore. There are also Cruyff/Pep/La Masia purists, the newly-emerging Koeman sect and so much more.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Forum de amigos was a group that criticized EV. BBZ and Goatverde entrenador were in charge of the EV cultists. You are talking about the Messi Defense League.

We probably need a thread that explains all the lore. There are also Cruyff/Pep/La Masia purists, the newly-emerging Koeman sect and so much more.

actually this is a good idea (srs). helps to write down some of the cultural particularities of the forum, for posterity

Katarina1

Banned
@KingLeo?s membership could be up for review. He was slating him heavily while he was out of form.

In just the last few weeks, he's said Messi isnt a top 3 player and called him a "farce of a player" and "money hungry clown." After Serghei and BBZ, he's possibly the biggest Messi hater on here

JohnN

So basically your issue with his position was the hyperbole? Lmao, Messi was awful last year. Not just for his standards, but for the standards of any player really. Especially in the second half of the year. That's a fact. A few weeks of good form won't change that.

Messi was bad for the standard of any player, got it.

JohnN

All the sarcasm in the world won't change the reality of Messi having the worst finishing in Europe relative to the amount of chances he received for about more than half a year.

Messi out of form with all the shit going around didn't score every other chance as he used to at 33yo with a disjointed and dysfunctional team around him in the first 3 months of a new manager. And that translates somehow to "half a year" of worse than average player performances.

Laplacian

Messi out of form with all the shit going around didn't score every other chance as he used to at 33yo with a disjointed and dysfunctional team around him in the first 3 months of a new manager. And that translates somehow to "half a year" of worse than average player performances.

Lmao, fanboys are hilarious. Read it again, I'm not criticizing him for not being able to score 50 goals a season like he used. I'm criticizing him for literally having the statistically worst finishing in Europe for the majority of the calendar year last year. Since March. How many open goal did he score post lockdown? His shit form predated the transfer drama. The "dysfunctional team" still produces a lot of quality chances relative to top teams in the world. I'm not sure why you're blaming his finishing issues on the team? He is receiving chances in optimal positions lmao. Also a huge reason why the team is "dysfunctional" is because well, certain players like to play wherever they want regardless of the team's shape. Gee, i wonder who that can be. Lmao.

Daniele

I'm not sure what war this is, but BBZ clearly won the argument. Messi was out of form the majority (since around lockdown) of last year. His deficiencies (along with the teams in general) were completely targeted in the biggest stage, and was a pretty huge factor in our humiliation. He took more than half a season to finally start looking like a proper player. But because he's been doing well for a few weeks BBZ lost the argument? Come on lol.

seriously. I am not a Messi fan (although I think it is objective that he is among the 3 best players ever)
and I give you a friendly tip.
Stop watching football matches, wasting your time
- surely there are other sports that are more suitable for you

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
seriously. I am not a Messi fan (although I think it is objective that he is among the 3 best players ever)
and I give you a friendly tip.
Stop watching football matches, wasting your time
- surely there are other sports that are more suitable for you

can't cope with people having an opinion different from yours can you? Can't criticize the idol, that's blasphemy innit?

BarcaOG

Banned
how was that destroying lol? Anyway, it’s unsurprising that the forum’s biggest Ronaldo fanboy would rush to the defense of one of the biggest Messi haters

yeah sorry Katarina (aka Messigician) you have been wrecked; anything you say on this thread no longer matters; sorry, move on to another thread, here you are RIP and destroyed

Home of Barca Fans