Lionel Messi - v7

Fati_Future_BallonDor

seriously. I am not a Messi fan (although I think it is objective that he is among the 3 best players ever)
and I give you a friendly tip.
Stop watching football matches, wasting your time
- surely there are other sports that are more suitable for you

i think for most of the members here Messi is the best ever but he has a short period in the beginning of the season in which he was really bad so you sounds like someone who cant handle criticism.

Daniele

That "war" was more like 2 moronic sides spewing hyperbolic bullshit and both being fucking retarded.

This is not quite the case.
One group is made up of fans of a Barcelona player on a forum called BARCA FORUM bla bla bla videos and FAN.
The other is not made up of fans (if you don't want to say haters, I would say "highly critical") in a forum that is called bla bla bla and FAN.
I don't think it's difficult to understand who is more in his context

Katarina1

Banned
This is not quite the case.
One group is made up of fans of a Barcelona player on a forum called BARCA FORUM bla bla bla videos and FAN.
The other is not made up of fans (if you don't want to say haters, I would say "highly critical") in a forum that is called bla bla bla and FAN.
I don't think it's difficult to understand who is more in his context

well said

Daniele

i think for most of the members here Messi is the best ever but he has a short period in the beginning of the season in which he was really bad so you sounds like someone who cant handle criticism.

A SHORT PERIOD IS NOT THE WHOLE SEASON
I was disputing a completely different thing. But are you on purpose not to understand?

pregra

Score that first chance and we would at least get a draw. How can he look THAT fed up and lifeless after a very good (and fairly passionate?) 2021 so far? Was almost sulking from the first minute ffs.

Home of Barca Fans