Lionel Messi - v7

FCBfan22

No matter what he does and how he tries... It's the defense that will cost us again and again.

This is not 2009-2011 Barca anymore, when we outscored opponents for fun. It's 2021.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Liked his decisions today but Sevilla made it tough for him.
But the big downside is his finishing. You have to score that chance, especially in such an important game.

malvolio

could have done better on that first occasion. otherwise our only threat and could have bagged at least one goal. his supporting cast is downright atrocious. 7 out of 10 performance

Hardy

he's on atrocious streak in big games, pretty much since anfield. and the same will be against psg and next copa america. not saying that he played always bad but jesus christ can you fucking score a goal when you have a golden chance in this kind of match?

JamDav1982

He was involved a lot but genuinely cant remember one realy quality moment in the game.

Has to do better with that chance. Time to even take it down.

KingLeo10

This is why I don't praise him often these days. I realize he's almost 34 and the team around him is diminished compared to his prime. But ability wise, he actually was an alien in his prime. When you've seen that level, it's all a bit meh these days.

:lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
He was involved a lot but genuinely cant remember one realy quality moment in the game.

Has to do better with that chance. Time to even take it down.

He beat a lot of sevilla players 1 on 1. Dribbled into box a few times.
His dribbling and ball control has been on point lately.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This is not quite the case.
One group is made up of fans of a Barcelona player on a forum called BARCA FORUM bla bla bla videos and FAN.
The other is not made up of fans (if you don't want to say haters, I would say "highly critical") in a forum that is called bla bla bla and FAN.
I don't think it's difficult to understand who is more in his context

Posters were rightfully criticising Messi for his performances and attitude during that period where he was genuinely horrible. The issue is that you then had Messi Fans who couldn't accept any form of criticism of Messi even when warranted as well as posters who were/are overly critical of Messi appropriating all the blame on him.

People were spewing shit like we should be grateful he stayed and played with us like he doesn't fucking get paid ludicrous amounts of money he's unlikely to get anywhere else. It's a mutually beneficial relationship as long as Messi is able to perform at his alien levels so making it sound like he gave up a lot to play for this club and get paid this much is fucking retarded.

Basically Messi Fans vs Barca fans on a Barca forum thrown in with a couple of "haters" as you'd like to say

xxxxxx

He's still a top player, but he's had a few games this season where he doesn't look like he's cared. When things are not going his way, he tends to stop trying. I guarantee you if we start losing games more regularly, he'll probably play even worse.

I still think he lacks a lot of motivation. Yeah, he'll still try to win the games..... but it's going to affect his performance. It doesn't help when his teammates aren't that great. He's can't carry us like he used to.

If the Barcelona board dare offer a 34-year-old Messi 400k plus a week salary in the summer, I'll lose my mind. We're in terrible debt, and no player should be on that type of money at that age. If Messi wants to stay, he has to take a big salary reduction. No 750k a week. No 500k. No 400k. He has to take under 400k and be happy that'll help towards the debt. Got a bad feeling that the fools in charge are going to offer Messi a salary of 750k a week, and they'll sell players to fund his salary.

feggydinho

He's still a top player, but he's had a few games this season where he doesn't look like he's cared. When things are not going his way, he tends to stop trying. I guarantee you if we start losing games more regularly, he'll probably play even worse.

I still think he lacks a lot of motivation. Yeah, he'll still try to win the games..... but it's going to affect his performance. It doesn't help when his teammates aren't that great. He's can't carry us like he used to.

If the Barcelona board dare offer a 34-year-old Messi 400k plus a week salary in the summer, I'll lose my mind. We're in terrible debt, and no player should be on that type of money at that age. If Messi wants to stay, he has to take a big salary reduction. No 750k a week. No 500k. No 400k. He has to take under 400k and be happy that'll help towards the debt. Got a bad feeling that the fools in charge are going to offer Messi a salary of 750k a week, and they'll sell players to fund his salary.

they would be foolish to do that. we already pay players outrageous salary. See what Umtiti and Sergi roberto are earning. plus we arent winning titles again. I dont have high hopes on PSG game again (we just need to restructure fast).

Home of Barca Fans