Lionel Messi - v7

Rassvet

Has nobody stopped to ask why they didn't extend him before his contract expired if the issue holding this up is not being able to register him as a new player?

A point I raised a few weeks ago. This whole thing has seemed shady from the start

malvolio

Honest question: will y’all watch more PSG or City matches if he goes to one of those clubs? Even bigger question, will you watch their matches over ours?

City matches I'll watch all of them when Messi plays, just to see him obliterate the league. PSG maybe some league games and the CL games. Don't think there will be an issue with the schedule, usually the matches don't overlap. But I guess I'll watch less of Barca overall. Seeing Koeman on the bench and Griezmann wearing no 10 will turn my stomach inside out.

Rassvet

Last edited:

FCMessi

Honest question: will y?all watch more PSG or City matches if he goes to one of those clubs? Even bigger question, will you watch their matches over ours?

what if both games are on at the same time and no way to record either match.

Messi over the dead weights and Koeman any day.

kattanib

City matches I'll watch all of them when Messi plays, just to see him obliterate the league. PSG maybe some league games and the CL games. Don't think there will be an issue with the schedule, usually the matches don't overlap. But I guess I'll watch less of Barca overall. Seeing Koeman on the bench and Griezmann wearing no 10 will turn my stomach inside out.
You will watch less Barca and all of City games? Messi leaving is a blessing in disguise, its time for cleansing and removing all the leeches

Rassvet

Info: Leo Messi to #PSG , it going ! The Argentine already has a contract proposal in his hands. Paris is optimistic and pushes hard.

Nasser Al-Khela?fi has been doing a titanic job for weeks and wants to complete the transaction as soon as possible

Info : The #PSG , its lawyers and its shareholder, Qatar Sports Investments (QSI), have been doing everything in recent days to make the arrival of Messi Flag of Argentina feasible.

Some internally consider that the file is already very advanced and will go to the end

(Santi Aouna)

malvolio

You will watch less Barca and all of City games? Messi leaving is a blessing in disguise, its time for cleansing and removing all the leeches

Who am I kidding, I have a family. Don't have the time to watch all those games.

Leeches are going nowhere mate.

Messigician

Leo Messi told Bar?a yesterday that he would not sign a new contract with the club. He is not keen on the sports project and does not appreciate the economic situation of the club.

? @FCBRAC1

Belgian

i'm too stupid
messi wanted to end his career in Argentina.
seems logic to ge there ands play one or 2 years, 36 is a nice age to retire

raskolnikov

Honestly watching Barca with all the leeches still there is a turn off. Especially with no Messj I would prefer it to be mostly homegrown kids and some future on the horizon while we compete for top 4 at the moment.
Will of course support Barca. Dont care about QSG unless some cl semi.

Lets see how the smoke clears first though.

Home of Barca Fans