Lionel Messi - v7

suckabov

Lemon curry?
At this point we'll just have to wait it out and see what the actual outcome will be. Rumours about contract talks with PSG are to be expected; he would be silly not to. I do think his decision ultimately depends on whether the Barca/la liga situation is 100% finite or not, though. Unless, of course, there's something ugly going on behind the scenes which we don't know about yet.

I still am in disbelief that la liga and the sponsors will just let this play out.

Raketa10

You will watch less Barca and all of City games? Messi leaving is a blessing in disguise, its time for cleansing and removing all the leeches

You do realize our team is horrible and we might end up like AC Milan? We are broke as it gets, we have a horribly unbalanced team full of dead weight and coach who is pure shit. How can anyone say this is a blessing in disguise? A blessing would be to rebuild our team during the next 2 seasons with Messi still here and a world class coach in charge. This is a nightmare.

Sorin

Fuck that shite, not worth the time to watch other games outside ours. I have a hard time following us as it is, to make time for some oil club is out of the question. Maybe if they reach the quarterfinals and there's a big game or something i may tune in but that would have happened with or without Messi so yeah.

Nazario1985

You do realize our team is horrible and we might end up like AC Milan? We are broke as it gets, we have a horribly unbalanced team full of dead weight and coach who is pure shit. How can anyone say this is a blessing in disguise? A blessing would be to rebuild our team during the next 2 seasons with Messi still here and a world class coach in charge. This is a nightmare.

Nobody is replying to that troll, ignore him only Rassvet is bot-liking his posts

Nazario1985

what if both games are on at the same time and no way to record either match.

Messi over the dead weights and Koeman any day.

Most important point is that will be the choice of the millions of 'neutral' fans or the fans who've been liking us for our football.

And before some stupid comment like "who cares" ... the Sponsors do !! so here goes your money.

if PSG signs Messi they will get their money back in weeks !

Nazario1985

nice wording

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The timeline is already Messi</p>— Twitter Sports (@TwitterSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/TwitterSports/status/1423352536648585223?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 5, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Raketa10

All these messi fanboys will start worshipping QSG in no time

Of course they will why wouldn't they? Napoli supporters did the same with Diego. There are numerous similar examples in world of sports. It's perfectly normal. We owe this guy so fucking much and I will be the first one who will watch him wherever he goes. I hope he chooses City over PSG but who knows if City is even in the race to get him.

Messi brought unbelievable amount of joy to all Barca supporters during the last 16 years and for that I will always be grateful for him. No one will repeat something like this in Barca shirt. This is once in a lifetime experience. Thank you Leo!

Furthermore, some of you were little kids when he started playing and you don't know shit about Barca before Ronaldinho and Messi. You are in for a surprise my friends. There is nothing normal about winning 30+ trophies during the last 16 years. Harsh reality will kick us all in the but during this season.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Stop calling them fanboys as a bad thing, because we all are fanboys of someone or something :D

Aren't you a fanboy of FCB ?

Personally, I don't really understand how as a Barca fan you can't automatically also have fanboyish feelings for Messi (or other Barca legends before him, for that matter). We've been watching him for practically 15 years, he brought us more success than we were used to and he's never given us reason to believe he doesn't identify with the club. I find the Messi hate from Barca fans bizarre, to be honest. The only difference between his alleged exit and those of Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol etc. is that he's still at a level of walking into any first team XI of any team, the others were more expectable.

Nazario1985

Personally, I don't really understand how as a Barca fan you can't automatically also have fanboyish feelings for Messi (or other Barca legends before him, for that matter). We've been watching him for practically 15 years, he brought us more success than we were used to and he's never given us reason to believe he doesn't identify with the club. I find the Messi hate from Barca fans bizarre, to be honest.

Seems human, I was a huge R9 Fan and I watched him play everywhere because first we love football after all.

Some people try to make themselves look important on the internet by denying it and swimming against the current, when in reality that guy could have more Messi jerseys than the average FCB fan.

Rory

Really wanted to see what Copa America winner, weight of the world off his shoulders Messi would be like here. Pity

Sterlingfan2000

Barca also fucked Messi financially. No club is going to pay him over 50M anymore.

Messi can't demand high wages since noone is going to pay him. Even Juventus wants to get rid of Ronaldo who only earns 37M

Home of Barca Fans