Lionel Messi - v7

Sweden

Was a bit lucky i guess that i was abel to watch him live one last time against Valencia 2019, just a few months before the pandemic. Thanks for all you have done for the club and for making my life a bit richer!

xxxxxx

PSG according to L'Equipe will pay Messi 1,6M per Week( 40M after Tax )

The offer is same as Barcelona offer

Yeah, I don't believe it. I'm starting to believe that these so-called outlets haven't got a clue what's going on.

You're telling me that PSG can somehow pay him that.... whilst paying the amount of money they do to Neymar and Mbappe and they won't be breaking the FFP rules?

mc_lovin

Yeah, I don't believe it. I'm starting to believe that these so-called outlets haven't got a clue what's going on.

You're telling me that PSG can somehow pay him that.... whilst paying the amount of money they do to Neymar and Mbappe and they won't be breaking the FFP rules?

FFP is dead apart from the La Liga rules.

Sterlingfan2000

FFP is relaxed and Messi brings some Money. Qatar have executives in the UEFA Board now , FFP won't be an Issue for them.

Barcelona was paying Messi 144 Million per year and a 50% cut would mean 72 Million. That's what PSG will pay and is paying Neymar era

jamrock

My only regret is that he wasn't able to guide fati for a season or two before he left. Fati's injury also played apart.

Hope he doesn't go to psg, but they are the only club that can afford him, so that's where he will end up, if he doesn't win at least 1 CL should be 2. Then the move would have been a failure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Love that gesture if true, would be even more poetic if he took number 30 with which he had started his journey.

Hate PSG, but wish this man the best thing possible.

E8IK7vnWEAcabOa

Leong157

I hope he will not go to PSG.

However, it seems so.

I reckon the Copa feeling still fresh on his mind. So, this might influence him to choose PSG easily where some of his Argentina teammates are at.

Home of Barca Fans