Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

It wasn't when Neymar left, it was when Neymar arrived

Actually this is so true. That slimmy deal started our downfall. We accepted that snake in our club and it destroyed us. MSN is not worth it. Rosell and Bartomey are 'effin devils, aren't they?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rosell and Bartomeu would have destroyed us anyway.

They were blinded by their hatred for everything their predecessors stood for. They were willing to do whatever it took to tear the preceding board's legacies apart.

So much it literally destroyed the club :lol:

Can see the funny side of it, as wicked as it may sound.

Devils

Laporta gonna get us Halaand. It is written. It is destiny.

By the time this club is financially healthy enough to make a signing of that magnitude, we'll be trying sign Erling Haaland Jr.

Laporta said that on top of the near 500m in losses last fiscal year, that this year would be even more.

This club will be over 2bn in debt within the next 2-3 years.

Newcomer

I just wonder which one of the Qatar companies Messi will get to endorse in the next months.

We all know Messi like his money and PSG will not pay him what Bar?a were paying him. Only possibility is him becoming some ambassador of something.

Oh, and congrats Rassvet !

DonAK

The Haaland dream is dead. Not happening.

We should worry more about keeping our good players instead.

Newcomer

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1423783762358329347

L??quipe report that Lionel Messi was in a state of shock when his renewal with Barcelona fell through on Thursday & that he is still getting over these emotions & will take some time before formally deciding to join PSG.

His father probably negotiated this a while ago in case Messi decided to go to PSG, but perhaps it will take a few days or a week before Messi decides to sign it.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Lol, right, he is in great shock lmao.

Coincidently, he was in company of all PSG players some days before. And if you look at the picture of the women (8) with Antonella, you can see Wanda Icardi, which means there were some more PSG players not visible on the picture.

PSG have already rented Eiffel tower on the 10th, he is not going to wait for anything.

DonAK

Lol, right, he is in great shock lmao.

Coincidently, he was in company of all PSG players some days before. And if you look at the picture of the women (8) with Antonella, you can see Wanda Icardi, which means there were some more PSG players not visible on the picture.

PSG have already rented Eiffel tower on the 10th, he is not going to wait for anything.

I know you're happy right now, but don't get it twisted. Fuck off to your PSG forum and celebrate there instead. Not interested in your smugness here.

Besides the Eiffel tower thing turned out to be fake news posted by Barca Cenler. A parody account.

So congrats for falling for it like a clown.

Newcomer

I know you're happy right now, but don't get it twisted. Fuck off to your PSG forum and celebrate there instead.

Besides the Eiffel tower thing turned out to be fake news posted by a Barca Cenler. A parody account.
I'm not twisting anything. Do you really think he is in shock ? He didn't take long before agreeing for someone in shock.
If you say so about the Eiffel tower, i believe you.
Anyways, even Beinsport have not been reliable in PSG transfers despite being owned by Qatar. However this time, it is one of the ruling family member who has announced the transfer. It didn't even took him 24 hours to agree, not so shocked for me.

khaled_a_d

Rosell and Bartomeu would have destroyed us anyway.

They were blinded by their hatred for everything their predecessors stood for. They were willing to do whatever it took to tear the preceding board's legacies apart.

So much it literally destroyed the club :lol:

Can see the funny side of it, as wicked as it may sound.

You know what is most upsetting to me? That until summer of 2019 it was salvageable despite all the mismanagement he has done for years.
Instead of getting Griezmann, the club was in for De Ligt and Mendy, whom we could have got for Griezman price and saved the Firpo money and some huge amount of salary from Griezmann.

But nah, he thought it was brilliantidea to bring Griezmann in :banghead:

Home of Barca Fans