Lionel Messi - v7

Horatio

You're welcome
They sooooooooooooooooooooooo won't win a CL with Messi.
Totally unbalanced team.

I hope that they'll meet inform and fit Bayern, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Messi will slow them down as fuck.
Psg-Messi-pendencia.

I think they will man. They were already close last two seasons. Ramos will also push the team, not just Messi. Messi is going to improve them so much, creating space, through balls and converting chances.

Newcomer

Not true, Neymar had alot of money at Barca too and wanted to return on low wages

What i see is Neymar renewed at PSG and did his utmost effort to convince Messi to join him at PSG.

I thought you said Neymar was a liar and you wouldn't believe him. Trust the facts, they are unfolding under your eyes.

akaranzo

They sooooooooooooooooooooooo won't win a CL with Messi.
Totally unbalanced team.

I hope that they'll meet inform and fit Bayern, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Messi will slow them down as fuck.
Psg-Messi-pendencia.

What a stupidly salty comment lol, Messi will undoubtedly make them stronger. Doesn't mean that they'll 100% win the CL but acting like Messi will make them worse is just about the stupidest opinion someone could have.

Messigician

I like Messi alot but his last contract was financial **** the likes we have never seen.

155m a year pre bonuses. 70m loyalty bonus....

We cannot forget he threatened to leave to man city before the new contract was signed...

Newcomer

Wait until Messi's father arrives, that's when everything goes to shit

The whole thing was discussed directly by the Al Thani. Do you really think the royal family won't throw gold at their feet ?

I don't believe for once second he is only earning 35 millions. There must be A LOT of money being funneled in one way or another. I bet Messi will get some endorsements from Qatari firms.

Messigician

What i see is Neymar renewed at PSG and did his utmost effort to convince Messi to join him at PSG.

I thought you said Neymar was a liar and you wouldn't believe him. Trust the facts, they are unfolding under your eyes.

Huh? The dude literally went AWOL to come to Barca. He changed his mind later after the super league collapsed

eaman

I know you hate PSG we all do. But Messi will have the best team to surround himself with to win. And I thought that?s what you wanted? This move will guarantee him an 8th Balon at the minimum

You seem convinced psg would be champions league favourites. They will be better with messi but an old ramos who makes plenty of mistakes is not making them better than city or bayern or even Chelsea. You can't win a balon dor even if you score 70 goals in that league

BusiTheKing

it'll no doubt be interesting to see if Messi has issues adapting to a team that wants to attack with pace tho

i don't imagine they're gonna wait around for him to jog along at every break like we've done

Home of Barca Fans