Lionel Messi - v7

Newcomer

Iniesta posted a farewell to messi too

"We lived together for 14 years, we went through many moments (some magical and others very screwed up) but we always stayed together.
Imagining the club without you or the possibility of seeing you at the Camp Nou with another shirt becomes very difficult.
In these moments I wish that both you and your family are as good as possible.
Good luck, Leo. It was a pleasure playing together ❤️"

I love Iniesta, he always has one of his child in full PSG kit. A true and great legend.

fergus90

PSG have got close to winning the CL in recent times. I'd still fancy Bayern or Man City to beat them, although the new signings may help them in high pressure moments where with a bit more temperament they definitely would have advanced.

To be honest though, I don't really see Ramos as a big coup for them, at 35 he is showing signs that time is getting the better of him. Struggled to maintain fitness all year and that Chelsea away game in the semi's was the first time I thought he looked his age.

BBZ8800

We got Lenglet , Alba , Pique Mats. They have Ramos , Marquinhos , Donnarumma/Navas. While it would be hilarious for them not win the CL , I just can't see them get humiliated the same way Barca did the past 4/5 years.

My personal opinion is that Messi brings huge inbalance to CL teams.
About Ramos, he is done.
About Neymar, imagine if you have to rely on him in tough moments (not that he can't do it. But he can't do it consistently).

If PSg are Galacticos, they won't be CL winning Galacticos but dying Galacticos from 2004 to 2006 when key players had 32 years.

KingLeo10

Let's bet.

But without those childish: xx is leaving the forum.

Give me million Ls or something.

Of course dawg, we need you on the forum :mou:

So the bet is:

Avatar of Pep for 6 months for you if I win.

Avatar of EV for 6 months for me if you win.

My prediction is they win at least 1 CL in the time Messi is there. For now, let's say that's 2 years (or maybe 3 depending on how he makes his contract).

Home of Barca Fans