Lionel Messi - v7

Newcomer

Huh? The dude literally went AWOL to come to Barca. He changed his mind later after the super league collapsed

Are you sure you are not confusing Neymar and Dembele ?

Neymar just stayed back to host his fundation game and then immediately went back to PSG. He said he got the permission from Antero, however Leonardo who had replaced the former sporting director reneged on that agreement to flex his muscle on Neymar.

Neymar saw Bar?a couldn't afford him and didn't cause much problem after that.

Horatio

You're welcome
The whole thing was discussed directly by the Al Thani. Do you really think the royal family won't throw gold at their feet ?

I don't believe for once second he is only earning 35 millions. There must be A LOT of money being funneled in one way or another. I bet Messi will get some endorsements from Qatari firms.

The sad truth.

Leong157

The whole thing was discussed directly by the Al Thani. Do you really think the royal family won't throw gold at their feet ?

I don't believe for once second he is only earning 35 millions. There must be A LOT of money being funneled in one way or another. I bet Messi will get some endorsements from Qatari firms.

Joint Qatar World cup 2022 co-ambassadors with Neymar in coming.

Newcomer

You seem convinced psg would be champions league favourites. They will be better with messi but an old ramos who makes plenty of mistakes is not making them better than city or bayern or even Chelsea. You can't win a balon dor even if you score 70 goals in that league

Ramos is still not even in a situation where he can play lmao. So far, he is just a big name but useless.

I would worry more about Chelsea and Manchester City. Even MU finally made some nice transfers but they will still be held back by Solskjaer. PSG is overrated. Best spreadsheet team but the field is different.

BBZ8800

Even before talking about Messi dependencia, PSG midfield is still shit compared to the top teams and their LB is non existent.

Now, Hakimi is good but attack minded and the guys in front of him aren't known to be the best defenders ever. PSG can be abused easily on the wings.

2014:
Barca:City 2:0, 2:1
Atletico 1:1, 0:1

2016:
Arsenal 2:0, 3:1
Atletico 2:1 (two goals against 10 men), 0:2

2017:
Psg 0:4, 6:1
Juve 0:3, 0:0

Apart from a magical 2015 when Lucho's team rose from the dead, a team led by Messi-Neymar in other 3 seasons = lost 3 times in quarters.
In 6 KO matches in quarters, their goals ratio against 11 men is 1:8.

And next year, they will be 5-6-7-8 years older than back then.

It's paradoxal.
You have just switched sides from this match and you will be getting those guys from green-blue jerseys.
Be prepared for a lot of this against Messi and Neymar in Europe.
Barca needed to have several babysitters for those two. It wasn't enough.

KingLeo10

2014:

2016:

2017:

Apart from a magical 2015 when Lucho's team rose from the dead, a team led by Messi-Neymar in other 3 seasons = lost 3 times in quarters.

It's paradoxal.
You have just switched sides from this match and you will be getting those guys from green-blue jerseys.

They'll win at least 1 CL guaranteed. How much you want to bet on it?

Newcomer

2014:

2016:

2017:

It's paradoxal.

Nothing new for us. We already have Neymar and Mbapp?. And Neymar does make a lot more effort defensively than Mbapp?. Messi isn't much worse than the frenchman tbh. PSG was used to play some kind of 7 0 3. No midfield, just try to pass the ball to the front three and pray they do some magic.

Devils

The PSG is fine in terms of balance.

This is a short term push for them to win the CL over the next 1-3 years but they will be in contention with their team when Messi join them.

Ramos, Messi, Gini, Di Maria, Mbappe and maybe Neymar will all be gone in 2-3 years so they will have to go all out.

Newcomer

The PSG is fine in terms of balance.

This is a short term push for them to win the CL over the next 1-3 years but they will be in contention with their team when Messi join them.

Ramos, Messi, Gini, Di Maria, Mbappe and maybe Neymar will all be gone in 2-3 years so they will have to go all out.

The same guy who said Mbapp? will renew after the summer said PSG will still go for Pogba despite Messi signing. Let's see if it is true.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION]

Not what I meant. I meant that Messi who we love so dearly might likely go to the team I dislike the most at the moment. lol
So do I want him to do well or not?

Last edited:

xXKonan

Our wage bill was out of control and due to the previous regime we are screwed up right now.

But at the same time, it's something that Tebas is willing to burn down the league because the old fool is too stubborn to change his ways. Guy constantly complains about the likes of PSG and City but he's going to let Messi walk to one of the said clubs because the fool isn't willing to change his bullshit inhouse FFP rules.

Richard.H

Iniesta posted a farewell to messi too

"We lived together for 14 years, we went through many moments (some magical and others very screwed up) but we always stayed together.
Imagining the club without you or the possibility of seeing you at the Camp Nou with another shirt becomes very difficult.
In these moments I wish that both you and your family are as good as possible.
Good luck, Leo. It was a pleasure playing together ❤️"

Home of Barca Fans