Lionel Messi - v7

BBZ8800

Of course dawg, we need you on the forum :mou:

So the bet is:

Avatar of Pep for 6 months for you if I win.

Avatar of EV for 6 months for me if you win.

My prediction is they win at least 1 CL in the time Messi is there. For now, let's say that's 2 years (or maybe 3 depending on how he makes his contract).

I don't like it.

You get a better option.
You get a good guy EV, an honest and humble person who managed to get 120% out of our dying team.

While I need to have that bold lunatic fraud for 6 Months ;)

Give me rather million Ls.

Windhook

Not what I meant. I meant that Messi who we love so dearly might likely go to the team I dislike the most at the moment. lol
So do I want him to do well or not?

I have the same dilemma. I will keep on the love and respect for him forever, but rooting for other club in CL - fuck no! Unless he joins Ludogorets Razgrad.:lol:

KingLeo10

I don't like it.

You get a better option.
You get a good guy EV, an honest and humble person who managed to get 120% out of our dying team.

While I need to have that bold lunatic fraud for 6 Months ;)

Give me rather million Ls.

:lol::lol: It's more that I hate EV football while you hate Pep football.

What terms do you want?

ItachiXXX

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2021/08/07/610e658622601de73c8b4657.html

So after he agreed to 40% salary reduction they asked him to agree on 70%!? What a bunch of idiots. Why the fuck would he accept to earn less than Griezmann? This club is led by a complete and utter idiots. I am actually glad he showed them a middle finger.

Idiot board assume that they can low ball Messi because he love Barca. While signing bums left and right, the audacity of Laporta and fans here to disrespect the GOAT 😂

Messigician

People saying we are lowballing Messi... ok

El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page 🔴👇🏻 @elmundoes

- ?555,237,619 contract [4 years].

- ?138m per season fixed + variables.

- ?115,225,000 as ?renewal fee? just for accepting the contract.

- ?77,929,955 loyalty bonus.

Nazario1985

Idiot board assume that they can low ball Messi because he love Barca. While signing bums left and right, the audacity of Laporta and fans here to disrespect the GOAT ��

Some people want him to play for free otherwise he is an ungrateful traitor while hailing the incompetent board

Horatio

You're welcome
People saying we are lowballing Messi... ok

El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page ������ @elmundoes

- ?555,237,619 contract [4 years].

- ?138m per season fixed + variables.

- ?115,225,000 as ?renewal fee? just for accepting the contract.

- ?77,929,955 loyalty bonus.

Link to original tweet.

Messigician

Leo Messi and his father Jorge are waiting for Paris Saint-Germain official contract proposal to arrive this weekend, in order to complete the agreement. Leo?s open to accept. 🇦🇷🇫🇷 #Messi

PSG are offering ?35m [add ons included] until 2023, plus option to extend until 2024. ⏳

If they think Messi will accept this (lol)

They don't know Messi

Home of Barca Fans