Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

How can i support that despicable club ? The same way you are able to support Bar?a. We are all fans here.

I supported PSG way before QSI came in. It is the third different owner of PSG since i am a PSG fan. First, i was a fan during Canal + ownership even before we won the C3 (and lost against you the following year causing me a lot of sadness). I have experienced PSG choke some 10 points lead in the league, choke a 3-0 lead against Deportivo de la Coruna. Then, we went almost to hell due to the cuntish american fund Colony Capital who almost destroyed the club. Thankfully, they did only one good thing for the club and it was to sell to QSI, a truly ambitious owner. Try going from Colony Capital (almost relegated us) to QSI and you'll understand how we can enjoy now.

We used to be hated and mocked during our bad period, now we get to laugh. It feels nice. Before it was just on national scale but now the hatred iw worldwide. Levels !

I have no doubt Bar?a will be back.

I get it. It is your time in the sun, just like City. But, although the original big clubs are no saints surely, your succeses feel shallow. And also, not that impressive. Ok, you bought super stars, but...no CL until now? Losing the title to Montpellier and Lille? It is worth to sell your sould to the devil for that? Guess it is. And people don't hate PSG. They hate QSG. You are not PSG anymore. And i actually liked you before, you had great brazilian talents, bought us Ronaldinho and had mostly the same colours as Barca.

Nazario1985

Leo Messi and his father Jorge are waiting for Paris Saint-Germain official contract proposal to arrive this weekend, in order to complete the agreement. Leo?s open to accept. �������� #Messi

PSG are offering ?35m [add ons included] until 2023, plus option to extend until 2024. ⏳

If they think Messi will accept this (lol)

They don't know Messi

I bet you don't know him too.

No matter what, they will negotiate with him as professionals not like the kids running our board.

Naser took the matter himself not letting Leonardo be involved in this.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messigician trying to bring down the forum lol. Give it a 2 weeks rest dawg. Things already difficult as they are.

Messigician

I bet you don't know him too.

No matter what, they will negotiate with him as professionals not like the kids running our board.

Naser took the matter himself not letting Leonardo be involved in this.

Laporta is a professional. Experienced lawyer and had great success here show him some respect.

We are a bankrupt club owned by the fans not oil daddies with unlimited money.

Messi with respect has enough money and should have made a personal sacrifice to stay.

terryzinc

1. Laporta wanted to get rid of Messi.
2. He could have kept Messi if he did not sign any new players.
3. He could have kept Messi if he accepted the CVC deal.
4. How come Messi can accept 35 million to play for PSG but if he plays for Barca he needs 70 million. It makes no sense I am sure Messi would play for Barca for the SAME money he will make at PSG. And that money we CAN afford to pay him.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

BScW.gif

Live look at Masalagician in the last 72 hours.

Messigician

1. Laporta wanted to get rid of Messi.
2. He could have kept Messi if he did not sign any new players.
3. He could have kept Messi if he accepted the CVC deal.
4. How come Messi can accept 35 million to play for PSG but if he plays for Barca he needs 70 million. It makes no sense I am sure Messi would play for Barca for the SAME money he will make at PSG. And that money WE can afford.

It's true. I am certain Messi wanted to leave because he knows we are broke and will win nothing.

But he had to leave like that make it seem like he wanted to stay.

But also 0 chance he plays for only 35m a year at PSG lol

Nazario1985

I get it. It is your time in the sun, just like City. But, although the original big clubs are no saints surely, your succeses feel shallow. And also, not that impressive. Ok, you bought super stars, but...no CL until now? Losing the title to Montpellier and Lille? It is worth to sell your sould to the devil for that? Guess it is. And people don't hate PSG. They hate QSG. You are not PSG anymore. And i actually liked you before, you had great brazilian talents, bought us Ronaldinho and had mostly the same colours as Barca.

First they did not sell their soul to the devil nor did ManCity or Chelsea.

If you liked PSG before 2010 then you don't know anything about that club, they were actually worse than the actual FCB management and they drove themselves to the ground until they couldn't sign the most ridiculous player in France.

The only common they had back then with FCB is a corrupted board

Before Qatar investing in them PSG was a nothing club with zero project.

I was born in Marseille & i hate to see them shining but gotta be pragmatic, it's been only 10-11 years compared to Abrahimovich take over Chelsea since 2003.

Newcomer

You are not qualified to decide if it is still PSG or not or if our success feels shallow. You are not a PSG fan, so you don't know. We feel every single victoy, every goal, every nice plays, every dribble is nice. You aren't interested in L1 but we watch all our club games, even pointless preseason friendlies in China.

We didn't win a CL, so what ? Do you think we are hurt about that and we will stop supporting our club ? We have seen way worse.

We are pleased seeing quality players join the club to enhance our football standards. If we win it all, it will be fantastic. If we lose, we will be sad, angry but we will still comeback watching them dump shit performances anyway.

Messigician

Laporta called a restaurant on Tuesday night to prepare a party in style for the renewal of Messi. On Wednesday night, he called to cancel the reservation. [@gerardromero]

Stuff starting to come out lol

Nazario1985

Messi with respect has enough money and should have made a personal sacrifice to stay.

Stop with this please.

Maybe he could have done with a better management clarifying shit since the start, but why could he do it for a amateurish board with zero project to do anything next season ?

Again stop with this socio / charity shit, if you can't run a club like a company then close the doors.

When you make enough money in your life to be settled, I want you to show of to work for free otherwise you are a greedy cunt ?

Home of Barca Fans