Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Stop with this please.

Maybe he could have done with a better management clarifying shit since the start, but why could he do it for a amateurish board with zero project to do anything next season ?

Again stop with this socio / charity shit, if you can't run a club like a company then close the doors.

When you make enough money in your life to be settled, I want you to show of to work for free otherwise you are a greedy cunt ?

If I had messi's money I would lol.

xxxxxx

They've gone from Messi has already accepted the contract..... to Messi is open to joining PSG. Also, they still apparently haven't offer Messi a contract despite them saying Messi had already accepted the contract. I'm starting to think they're just making shit up now and they don't have clue. They've been wrong every step of the way in regards to Messi.

SmilerBam

You are not qualified to decide if it is still PSG or not or if our success feels shallow. You are not a PSG fan, so you don't know. We feel every single victoy, every goal, every nice plays, every dribble is nice. You aren't interested in L1 but we watch all our club games, even pointless preseason friendlies in China.

We didn't win a CL, so what ? Do you think we are hurt about that and we will stop supporting our club ? We have seen way worse.

We are pleased seeing quality players join the club to enhance our football standards. If we win it all, it will be fantastic. If we lose, we will be sad, angry but we will still comeback watching them dump shit performances anyway.
Y
Guess that's fair. Anyway, i may be bummed and surely i am, but i hope you ll lose the title again and not win the CL. It would be hilarious doing that with Messi in the team.

Messigician

They've gone from Messi has already accepted the contract..... to Messi is open to joining PSG. Also, they still apparently haven't offer Messi a contract despite them saying Messi had already accepted the contract. I'm starting to think they're just making shit up now and they don't have clue. They've been wrong every step of the way in regards to Messi.

They will have a heart attack when they see Messi's salary demands

Nazario1985

by "they" you mean the whole world ?

Gari

Romero claiming today that Messi's right-hand-man at Barca, Pepe Costa, has been out of contract with the club since June 30. That's the way guys.

Newcomer

Maybe you don't know that but Canal + wanted PSG to be good but not too good because they were the broadcasters of L1 and didn't want to alienate the other club fans, especially OM ones. They even revealed that they had all agreed to buy Ronaldo before Inter but the higher ups vetoed the deal because it would make PSG too strong.

Then you have the destroyer of clubs named Colony Capital. Only took the club to get a good network to invest in real estate. Let the club dying.

QSI on the other hand, they didn't lie. They said they want to win and they have the means of their ambition.

If you are a fan, what would you prefer for your team ? Ambitious owner i guess.

Nazario1985

Maybe you don't know that but Canal + wanted PSG to be good but not too good because they were the broadcasters of L1 and didn't want to alienate the other club fans, especially OM ones. They even revealed that they had all agreed to buy Ronaldo before Inter but the higher ups vetoed the deal because it would make PSG too strong.

Then you have the destroyer of clubs named Colony Capital. Only took the club to get a good network to invest in real estate. Let the club dying.

QSI on the other hand, they didn't lie. They said they want to win and they have the means of their ambition.

If you are a fan, what would you prefer for your team ? Ambitious owner i guess.

Of course when i meet PSG fans (and god how obnoxious they are) if you talk to them about the pre-Qatar era they will fall into depression :lol: (in counter part they OM CL win a fraud :angry: )

Messigician

His signing on fee will be ludicrous too. Club of his life had to pay him a 115m renewal fee.

I can only imagine what he will demand from oil club lmfao

xxxxxx

by "they" you mean the whole world ?

These so-called top sources.

I still believe that Messi hasn't made his mind up yet and he still has several offers on the table. He'll most likely take his time to think them through.

He still may join PSG, but it isn't as close as these guys are claiming.

Home of Barca Fans