Lionel Messi - v7

Leong157

They've gone from Messi has already accepted the contract..... to Messi is open to joining PSG. Also, they still apparently haven't offer Messi a contract despite them saying Messi had already accepted the contract. I'm starting to think they're just making shit up now and they don't have clue. They've been wrong every step of the way in regards to Messi.

Remind you of something?

His contract renewal situation with our clubs before it's gone downhill.

Messigician

I apologise to Laporta and Tebas, they became scapegoats but then again what choice did they have.

Barcelona legend Messi is leaving for money, we can no longer afford his salary sorry.

The truth would tarnish his legacy

terryzinc

We can afford his contract we didn't need to sign new players or we could have signed the CVC deal.

He is not leaving for money no club can pay him what Barca was paying him even at 50% off. If he goes to PSG they cannot afford more than 35. Barca could afford 35 so why are they saying this.

Laport and Koeman think they don't need Messi it has NOTHING to do with money. Just like Barto thought we didn't need Suarez. FOOLS!

Last edited:

Messigician

We can afford his contract we didn't need to sign new players or we could have signed the CVC deal.

He is not leaving for money no club can pay him what Barca was paying him even at 50% off. If he goes to PSG they cannot afford more than 35. Barca could afford 35 so why are they saying this.

Laport and Koeman think they don't need Messi it has NOTHING to do with money. Just like Barto thought we didn't need Neymar nor Suarez. FOOLS!

Barto didn't think that at all lol.

He renewed Neymar for 5 years in 2016

Messigician

Laport and Koeman think they don't need Messi it has NOTHING to do with money. Just like Barto thought we didn't need Neymar nor Suarez. FOOLS!

Stop pretending PSG don't have unlimited money lol

terryzinc

Even PSG has to abide by Fair Play. They have been in trouble before due to Fair Play Violations. They signed a bunch of new players.
Look Man City had to sell 40 million to buy Grealish. With Fair Play even teams with unlimited money cannot spend in an unlimited way.

The reason Chelsea and Man City are out for Messi (both unlimited money teams) is they signed 2 new superstars. Meanwhile PSG has several superstars and added a bunch of new salary this offseason.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

I still have no clue how PSG can even afford Messi in regards to FFP. They just signed 4 players who will be earning well over 200k a week (also, they spent 70m euros on a player). They also have a bunch of guys who earn over 200k to 600k a week. Then you add the massive signing-on fees for the 4 new signings. Then.... you add Messi to the mix, he'll be earning a lot. Not to mention, I bet his signing-on fee will be through the roof.

No PSG fan can sit there and tell me that they don't have their rules in regards to the FFP. They don't apply to them.

Messigician

I still have no clue how PSG can even afford Messi in regards to FFP. They just signed 4 players who will be earning well over 200k a week (also, they spent 70m euros on a player). They also have a bunch of guys who earn over 200k to 600k a week. Then you add the massive signing-on fees for the 4 new signings. Then.... you add Messi to the mix, he'll be earning a lot. Not to mention, I bet his signing-on fee will be through the roof.

No PSG fan can sit there and tell me that they don't have their rules in regards to the FFP. They don't apply to them.

Fairplay rules are dead dawg. Nassar is presidentof UEFA essentially lol

Home of Barca Fans