Lionel Messi - v7

terryzinc

The Super League is the only chance to compete agaiinst PSG.

The problem is not how much money Messi was making but how much money Barto spent on transfers and ridiculous salaries. Guys like Sergio Umtiti all making ridiculous amounts. They kept redoing contracts and offering transfers huge salaries. If the rest of the team was paid NORMALLY Messi is easily affordable!

Last edited:

Messigician

Neymar " I will play with Messi again" signs new 5 year contract.

Ramos' appreciation for Messi
"I like to play with the best players and Messi has been one of the best in the world," Ramos has told TNT Sports.

"I have always said that Messi will always have a role in my team.

HMMMMM

Messigician

How can PSG give Neymar ?30M per season, while paying ?60M for Hakimi and ?75M in pre-tax wages to Messi, Donnarumma, Wijnaldum, and Ramos, and even *think* about re-signing Mbappe in the same year it's expected to lose ?204M in revenue? UEFA, just end the charade.

xxxxxx

Even PSG has to abide by Fair Play. They have been in trouble before due to Fair Play Violations. They signed a bunch of new players.
Look Man City had to sell 40 million to buy Grealish. With Fair Play even teams with unlimited money cannot spend in an unlimited way.

The reason Chelsea and Man City are out for Messi (both unlimited money teams) is they signed 2 new superstars. Meanwhile PSG has several superstars and added a bunch of new salary this offseason.

Yeah, but they've technically only spent 40m on Grealish. They have way more to spend.... and City has released several players this summer in regards to salaries saved. They're looking to sell Silva and a few other big earners. They could easily be in for Messi if they wanted. They may be in for him, we just don't know it. There have been reports that Messi has several offers on the table.

Chelsea will have spent around 60m after they sign Lukaku if you include their sales this summer. Also, I doubt Lukaku will be on that much a week. I heard he's only going to be on 250k a week at Chelsea, which isn't that much. They could be easily in for Messi if they wanted.

It isn't the same for PSG. They've already spent 70m euros this summer. If you factor in the wages and the signing-on fees to those 4 big players they just signed, they've already spent a crap ton already this summer. Then.... you factor in Messi's salary and signing-on fee, there is no way they can afford him without selling Mbappe.

Horatio

You're welcome
I will say....only redeeming thing would be Ramos being asked Messi or Ronaldo. Man...the scenes when he says Messi(and he will imo)

Messigician

Barcelona contract negotiations leaked,
Messi : "Give me eibar"
Barca : "Sorry Eibarman, Eibar is relegated."
Messi : " aight I'll fuck off to that farmers league, Its full of eibars"
Barca : "BUT! BUT! you promised us a Champions League"
Messi : "Im not playing another minute with a bankrupt club that can't even beat Granda for the title I'll rather chill with Neymar and my argentinian copa thugs. Vamos Putas

Leong157

Al Khelaifi family member

E8NRcqmXMAAjOEC

He was gonna take #19, no?

I'm super confuse.

JohnN

I wouldn't care what PSG do in a million years. But, if Messi goes there, I want them to win a sextuple (we are not contenders anyway) so some entitled people on here can chew on their humble pie a bit.

xxxxxx

Leo's father, Jorge Messi, will not be flying to Paris today. He plans to attend his son's press conference tomorrow at the Camp Nou. PSG is a joke, not a club. How can you compare it to Barcelona? Remove the sheikhs and find out the true value.

PSG's history before the billionaire owners took over was no more than Aston Villa's or Everton's. They were an average team that was going nowhere until they took over.

You put a billionaire owner in a team like Bolton and they would be up there. It isn't hard. At least with us, you can't say the same thing. We've earned our money from our revenue and without a billionaire owner. We've just had 2 terrible owners that fucked us over in 8 years. We haven't got a billionaire owner to bail us out.

xxxxxx

Even though I dislike PSG, I want this team to win the CL with Messi just to rub it in to some of the people here...

If Messi joins PSG, he's going to be hated by many. A lot of people hate PSG and the way they've bent the rules in regards to FFP.

I want Messi to win as much, but I know for a fact he's going to be hated. It's a shame.

Messigician

Other forums such as red cafe are saying Messi has tarnished his legacy by going to PSG.

ngl it's true. Man has won it all and about to be Balon Dor number 8 to add to the copa. What more do you need?

We paid you over 600m for 4 years. How much more money do you need? For what?

Jadentheman

Neymar " I will play with Messi again" signs new 5 year contract.

Ramos' appreciation for Messi
"I like to play with the best players and Messi has been one of the best in the world," Ramos has told TNT Sports.

"I have always said that Messi will always have a role in my team.

HMMMMM

You in the conspiracy and anger stage now. Cope...

Home of Barca Fans