Lionel Messi - v7

FCMessi

Autonomy, independence getting slapped around left, center, right, on and off the pitch by the farmers sold out to billionares.

just open wide and say ahh while day dreaming another 6-1.

Messigician

You in the conspiracy and anger stage now. Cope...

I am not angry, I was angry when it was reported we could not renew Messi because LaLiga didn't allow it or we changed our mind on CCV deal last minute.

Now it's clear Messi had no intention of renewing lol and I'm fine with that

Newcomer

They will lose him next year anyway.

Exactly. If Mbapp? does leave, it is on him.

He complained about Florenzi, saying he was slow. We gave him Hakimi_The_Speed_Demon.

He wanted a stronger team, we gave him Ramos, Wijnaldum, Donnaruma and soon Messi.

It won't be a problem of salary.

So, PSG can't do much if he still refuse. Better get Messi since Mbapp? wouldn't be long-term.

Messigician

(🌕) Although Messi has accepted the idea of joining PSG, discussions are still ongoing between the parties to find a contractual agreement. @Tanziloic #Transfers ⏳

This is how our contract renewal saga started LMFAO.

I'm going to sit back and relax dawgs whatever happens happens just like the Burofax Drama V2.

Who the fuck knows what crazy demands Jorge Messi has

xxxxxx

Other forums such as red cafe are saying Messi has tarnished his legacy by going to PSG.

ngl it's true. Man has won it all and about to be Balon Dor number 8 to add to the copa. What more do you need?

We paid you over 600m for 4 years. How much more money do you need? For what?

The French league is awful. It's worse than La Liga... and La Liga has been declining in recent years. Messi will score and assist a crap ton in that league. It's probably why PSG struggles in the Champions League; they're too used to the shit they play in the French League that they're not tested properly for when they match the good teams.

The Premier League would have been a test for him, but I have no doubt he still would have dominated in that league. Would have been more fun seeing him in that league.

Jadentheman

(��) Although Messi has accepted the idea of joining PSG, discussions are still ongoing between the parties to find a contractual agreement. @Tanziloic #Transfers ⏳

This is how our contract renewal saga started LMFAO.

I'm going to sit back and relax dawgs whatever happens happens just like the Burofax Drama V2.

Who the fuck knows what crazy demands Jorge Messi has

It doesn't matter. PSG will accept and serve it to him on a platter.

fergus90

PSG's history before the billionaire owners took over was no more than Aston Villa's or Everton's. They were an average team that was going nowhere until they took over.

You put a billionaire owner in a team like Bolton and they would be up there. It isn't hard. At least with us, you can't say the same thing. We've earned our money from our revenue and without a billionaire owner. We've just had 2 terrible owners that fucked us over in 8 years. We haven't got a billionaire owner to bail us out.

How dare you, we?ve actually won a European cup unlike PSG.

eaman

Other forums such as red cafe are saying Messi has tarnished his legacy by going to PSG.

ngl it's true. Man has won it all and about to be Balon Dor number 8 to add to the copa. What more do you need?

He hasn't gone anywhere yet but if he goes to psg there will be very little opportunity to improve his legacy. Absolutely no important games in that league for psg. They probably only lost the league to lille because of complacency. Most of those players only really care about the champions league and when that comes along there not ready due to the lack of competition in that 5th best league in Europe.

xxxxxx

How dare you, we?ve actually won a European cup unlike PSG.

To be honest, both teams have a better history than PSG's when you think about it. You give those 2 teams PSG's owner and they'll be in the position PSG is in. It isn't hard at all.

KingLeo10

Some clowns here want to hate Messi if he keeps playing for Barca.

But will also hate him if he plays for another club.

If he was as finished as everyone said he was, the only offer he would have received was from Everton.

Stop pining about the past and work on our problems. Including ridding deadweight like Dembele and Coutinho. We have some promising youngsters and we could be back in 2-3 years with luck and proper planning.

Morten

As if redcafe is unbiased, its a forum dominated by United-supporters, and many of them are still butthurt by the two CL-final defeats to Barcelona.

Jadentheman

RedCafe is upset because MEssi won't ever think of transferring to their team. Only Man City and Chelsea could grab Messi. Man City obtained Grealish and about to get Kane. I guess they put in an offer, but I haven't heard anything since from them. Chelsea, I only hear of an emergency meeting and the owner himself contacting Messi's people. As of today no more rumors and Chelsea is still looking to obtain Lukaku.

Home of Barca Fans