Lionel Messi - v7

wisconsincule

Other forums such as red cafe are saying Messi has tarnished his legacy by going to PSG.

ngl it's true. Man has won it all and about to be Balon Dor number 8 to add to the copa. What more do you need?

Those are the same people who argue that Ronaldo is better than Messi because he?s won in multiple different leagues.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Reports he will be alone at the press conference tomorrow and answer all the questions asked of him.

Messigician

The oil cheats probably all keep in touch with each other, not only to ensure transfer fix ups like you describe above, but also how their going to finish football for good
Roman was desperate for Messi for years. The fact that he didn't even try now makes me think people who should know knew about this happening. PSG was quite open about signing Messi since January or February, there were reports he spoke with Poch during winter...

I mean if your 20+ years marriage ends and you're heartbroken you will probably take some time to think about your future and don't go out with some new girl the very next day and say "ohh we just met". If that happens you've been with her for some time now. Clearly this is a way how to protect Messi's legacy

To put it bluntly the separation happened when he demanded Barto let him leave. The divorce was made official on Friday

The oil cheats probably all keep in touch with each other, not only to ensure transfer fix ups like you describe above, but also how their going to finish football for good
Roman was desperate for Messi for years. The fact that he didn't even try now makes me think people who should know knew about this happening. PSG was quite open about signing Messi since January or February, there were reports he spoke with Poch during winter...

I mean if your 20+ years marriage ends and you're heartbroken you will probably take some time to think about your future and don't go out with some new girl the very next day and say "ohh we just met". If that happens you've been with her for some time now. Clearly this is a way how to protect Messi's legacy

The football season has started. You expect Messi to wait a year on the sidelines just to make you happy?

Get a life!

Jadentheman

Let's be real [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]. PSG has friends and former teammates for Messi. He knows how to play with them. Mbappe will finish his passes. The midfield is STACKED, and he'll be able to operate more efficiently. Paris is still clsoe to Barcelona so his family won't be uprooted too much. And he'll likely not have to learn French.

Messigician

The football season has started. You expect Messi to wait a year on the sidelines just to make you happy?

Get a life!

Rubbish, he is paid millions in endorsements alone, make no mistake if Messi wanted to stay he would have simple as that.

Multiple reports are now saying the deal broke down when Messi's father was asked for a further payout on the contract he cut the meeting short and that was that

Morten

Rubbish, he is paid millions in endorsements alone, make no mistake if Messi wanted to stay he would have simple as that.

Multiple reports are now saying the deal broke down when Messi's father was asked for a further payout on the contract he cut the meeting short and that was that

Its not that simple.

Messigician

Let's be real [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]. PSG has friends and former teammates for Messi. He knows how to play with them. Mbappe will finish his passes. The midfield is STACKED, and he'll be able to operate more efficiently. Paris is still clsoe to Barcelona so his family won't be uprooted too much. And he'll likely not have to learn French.

Plus his friends are there, plus they can give him the finances he wants plus it's an easy league.

I am not faulting him for the decision that much I just think it's best we cut the bullshit and be real with eachother Messi decided to leave we didn't lose him on a technicality

Rory

Got to be honest it’s frustrating he won’t sign a one year deal for whichever amount of money could mean he gets to stay. Of course he’s 34 and dedicated his best years to us so it’s hardly a sour taste left just a shame. Clear sign he and his entourage value more money and a better team over staying at the club he’s supposed to love.

It is there's nothing stopping him from playing for free

Barca fans are some of the worst people.

If Messi would have arrived in Barcelona in 2000 and get his treatment from Espanyol, he would have been gone by 2006. The fact that he remained at Barcelona for 21 years is because Barca is a very rich club, unlike Espanyol. No sane player plays for free - Puyol didn't do it; Xavi didn't do it. If you can't afford paying a player his asking wage, you usually lose that player.

While I'm not a fan of the current wage structure in European football, I would find it insulting to have a player like Messi and not pay him a cent.

Home of Barca Fans