Lionel Messi - v7

aragorn

why isn't that dumb messigician banned yet? The idiot has so much negativity in him - keeps spitting venom in every dumbass post that he makes

serghei

I haven't write anything until this was all over but lets be honest:
1. Barto must be held responsible
2. Money talks, traditional football is dead, and socios model will not work anymore. Football is/has become toy for the rich and that is the only way to compete. If we were bought by some terrorist or oil money we would now talk about Halland for example, covid or no covid.

At least many wagon fans will be gone now, only those who really supported Barca will stay.

Not sure. Bayern won a sextuple last year. The model is good but terrible management can be harder to recover from than in the case of sugar daddy clubs. We need to find a way to be able to inject capital when there are serious problems. 51% fan owned and 49% privatisation is not feasible. Doesn't German clubs work like that?

Last edited:

Messigician

And Messi just said any of that was a lie

Messi has also said this ?Money is not a motivating factor. Money doesn?t thrill me or make me play better because there are benefits to being wealthy. I?m just happy with a ball at my feet. My motivation comes from playing the game I love. If I wasn?t paid to be a professional footballer I would willingly play for nothing.? ? Lionel Messi.

Get in touch with reality.

We asked him for a further pay cut after LaLiga rejected the contract hence why we flew in Jorge Messi he got angry and cut the meeting short so we decided we can no longer afford Messi and it's time to go.

It's very fucking clear what happened I think we have all moved on from that blame tebas and Laporta phase the moment the OSG links appeared so quickly

iniestaGOAT

Not sure. Bayern won a sextuple last year. The model is good but terrible management can be harder to recover from than in the case of sugar daddy clubs. We need to find a way to be able to inject capital when there are serious problems. 51% fan owned and 49% privatisation is not feasible. Doesn't German club work like that?

Bayern havent had to deal with anything just yet. They will suffer and fall back to irrelevancy very soon.

Messigician

Messi has also said this ?Money is not a motivating factor. Money doesn?t thrill me or make me play better because there are benefits to being wealthy. I?m just happy with a ball at my feet. My motivation comes from playing the game I love. If I wasn?t paid to be a professional footballer I would willingly play for nothing.? ? Lionel Messi.

We asked him for a further pay cut after LaLiga rejected the contract hence why we flew in Jorge Messi he got angry and cut the meeting short so we decided we can no longer afford Messi and it's time to go.

It's very fucking clear what happened I think we have all moved on from that blame tebas and Laporta phase the moment the OSG links appeared so quickly

Like me or hate me this is the truth ^ peace all best of luck to Messi he is the GOAT and owes us nothing end of the day.

But the truth is the truth

Barcilliant

It's over and we move. Where I don't know. Most probably down.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because I am q senior member on the forum and not a new bandwagoner like you and the others lol

No, you're not a senior member of this forum.

And that doesn't matter anyway, whether you're an old or new member.

And besides you'e retarded.

Gaudi

Not sure. Bayern won a sextuple last year. The model is good but terrible management can be hard to recover from than in the case of sugar daddy clubs.

Bayern is a special case, they tend to be shown as some example but for me they aren't, Bayern is basically leaching on entire Bundesliga, it's like Dinamo in Croatia. It's like we would be champions of La Liga even before it starts and if for example RM comes close we buy 3 of their best players.

sickstar

My opinion still stay.
I think laporta offer the contract half heartedly. He know he would still get trouble even if they agreed with 80% reduction.

Even in one news i kinda read that laporta himself even said that he couldn't still get pass the FFP even with messi not joining. Means he still has to kick some more player even if messi not joining.

From the beginning it's a half hearted offer from his side. I think he allegedly didn't offer 70% or lower cut because he knew it wouldn't solve the problem anyway. He's having problem in offloading dembele, griezmann etc.

I'm really sure with my opionion tbat i even replied my own post. What do you think about this version?

I guess messi did his best to not attack laporta because he kinda respect him. If the reporters were mpre brutal, i doubt it's going to be the same.

Home of Barca Fans