Lionel Messi - v7

Neeraj

Just heading to the Camp Nou to see what's happening there. Hopefully it hasn't dispersed before I get there! Not being a twitter user during these times hurts!

serghei

Bayern is very well managed and they can't really become irrelevant as long as German football is competitive. They have such an edge on their domestic market that they will never lack talents at low cost.

Yes, but surely you can see why UEFA has to actually impose FFP rules and not treat them as a joke.

iniestaGOAT

Seems like PSG agreed to everything Messi wanted of these negotiations have been going on for some time. Strange to reach an agreement in such a short time.

Its easy when there are no dramas, and they can afford to give him whatever he wants.

Also i tihnk their leagues already started there literally is no time to waste. The GOAT has to go break records there.

JohnN

Just stopped by to escape from all the events happening here right now.
That interview would make me cry at the beginning if that wasn't already the case with what is happening in Greece. Messigician, get a grip and focus your energy on more important things.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All this have happened and I'm yet to see the likes of Mundo Deportivo and Sport going after Rosell and Bartomeu like they went after Laporta in 2007 and 2008.

gulaman

The club took a chance on him when he was a 12 year old midget and paid for his medication. Flew him all the way to Barcelona and funded his training. He's been here since he was 13. More than 20 years. The guy has been associated with the club longer than he's lived in Argentina.

The club is now in a precedented financial crisis that will place a dent on its competitivity for quite a long time. If he truly loved the club and saw it as his home, then yes I believe he would have sacrificed his wages significantly to help us. Unfortunately, I don't think the club is worth that much for him. The guy can earn 40million euros in endorsements annually, it's not like he's starving for money. Ultimately satisfying his greed for more earnings is more important to him, it's that simple.
lol it was hardly a "chance" Barca took hon him. They knew he was special and that if all went to plan, he would be a star. Barca didn't pay for his medication out of kindness, but rather to help him develop as a footballer to benefit FC Barcelona. And Barca has had 20 years of benefit from this kid, and he has benefitted also. It's been a great partnership between the club and player for all of these years.

Sterlingfan2000

Messi will be fine going from Barcelona to Paris is not a downgrade. Paris is awesome as a city LOL, their family will be fine with incredible food.

Not to mention he's going to build a trio with Neymar and Mbappa and behind him is Usain Bolt Hakimi.

Home of Barca Fans