Lionel Messi - v7

Nazario1985

"Man U, Real Madrid and Bar?a" with "not spending big amounts of money" in the same phrase.

He is delusional or too young to remember some stadiums were build and from what money ;)

Like fgs sake how can you say RM is not a big spender !! and corrupted as fuck.

FCb we all know the story

xxxxxx

[Fabrizio Romano] Leo Messi is set to join Paris Saint-Germain, confirmed. Jorge Messi received official contract today morning, after talks since Thursday. Messi is ready to accept - he’ll sign with PSG once final details will be fixed. Now planning for travel, medical, unveiling.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1424368960812814345?s=09

I'm not believing this clown anymore. He's been wrong many times regarding Messi.

He may sign for PSG, but I'll wait till it's official from PSG.

Windhook

Arsenal declined after 2006 CL final, Henry leaving for Barcelona and United... we all know that SAF was the boss. Literally the boss. There are things that money can't buy and PSG, Man Utd and other rich clubs misfortunes domestic or European cannot be attributed to bad finances.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSGs sponsorship agreements are above market value and bloated.

Why?

Because their sponsors are literally companies owned by their owners.

State of Qatar.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If he wins a WC, we're talking Jordan tier legacy. 1 more CL and a WC and I would have him as GOAT across all sports.

I honestly see this departure as best for both parties. We needed a fresh start even if growing pains will be harsh in the first couple of years. He meanwhile has been bogged down by some absolute trash teammates last 2-3 seasons so now he can chill and collect some easier trophies.

lad, stop acting like you wanted the best for barca, there are some who wanted Messi to go therwith barca can recover financially, which I can understand but for you and rassvet it's about Messi scoring goals and winning trophies, what happens to barca interests doesnt interest you :lol:

serghei

You are applying some kind of moral value while we are talking about FFP. It is not EFP as in Ethical Fair play. If you complain about FFP, you don't take into consideration history otherwise Milan wouldn't have been in trouble being a much bigger club than MU.

FFP is a joke because Uefa treat it as some sort of PR term. They are not really commited to making FFP serious, a really tough rule meant to temper clubs having near unlimited spending power.

In any field, not just football, the rich have means to circumvent the rules, and it is something the powerful relentlessly find ways to do. Which is why rules have to be improved, so they can keep up with solutions constantly being found to trick them.

PSG must have skilled legal counselling, allowing them to find clever ways to make their dealings fit those half-assed FFP regulations. It's all on paper. Of course, in practice to whole idea of financial fair play, the meaning behind regulations, is being mocked and ridiculed systematically.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
La Liga's financial salary cap regulation is enforced better than UEFA's FFP.

I wonder if UEFA enforcing FFP properly might have helped us avoid some of Bartomeu's insanity. Like taking up a loan of 120m to cash out Griezmann's buyout clause.

Hardy

great now we'll have casual psg/barca fans on here

Let's hope Messi scores gang coming to PSG forum

infinity-war-43.gif

Sorin

[Fabrizio Romano] Leo Messi is set to join Paris Saint-Germain, confirmed. Jorge Messi received official contract today morning, after talks since Thursday. Messi is ready to accept - he’ll sign with PSG once final details will be fixed. Now planning for travel, medical, unveiling.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1424368960812814345?s=09

Let's hope they win didly squat. If they lose another league title to the like of Lille, Lyon or Monaco they would become even more of a joke than us. Imagine with a budget of all the other teams combined and you lose the title to fecking Lille. :lol:

Nazario1985

PSG's main sponsorships are Qatar tourism, Ooredoo (Qatari company), QNB (Qatari company), Qatar Airways and the rest are here: https://en.psg.fr/club/sponsors

So what ? lobbying sponsors and ordering them to invest in PSG = yes

Can FCB have better sponsoring with a semi competent management ? yes

Manchester United have been match fixing since a century !!

Now they are owned by the glazer family who is white washing their debt into the club

KingLeo10

lad, stop acting like you wanted the best for barca, there are some who wanted Messi to go therwith barca can recover financially, which I can understand but for you and rassvet it's about Messi scoring goals and winning trophies, what happens to barca interests you not :lol:

Yeah...you clearly are a Barcelona fan since:

1) You got caught red-handed on Juve forums pretending to be a 72 year old Juve fan (LMAO) and calling CR7 the GOAT
2) You have been perma-banned on this forum on multiple times for riding CR7 and trolling Messi/Barcelona

Never seen a bigger liar than you. But now we can add sore loser to the list as well. Go cry some more. Been a summer of Ls for you. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans