Lionel Messi - v7

Horatio

You're welcome
Let's hope they win didly squat. If they lose another league title to the like of Lille, Lyon or Monaco they would become even more of a joke than us. Imagine with a budget of all the other teams combined and you lose the title to fecking Lille. :lol:

As more time passes.....I am starting to feel more this. Sorry Messi, wish you best but if that project fails with you so be it.

FC433

So what ? lobbying sponsors and ordering them to invest in PSG = yes

Can FCB have better sponsoring with a semi competent management ? yes

Manchester United have been match fixing since a century !!

Now they are owned by the glazer family who is white washing their debt into the club

You are not actually seeing the point and that is okay. So yes, you are correct.

Devils

The irony, la liga doesnt allow us to keep Messi because of the financial aspect while psg buys players like playing fifa

Just like Barcelona did for the last 4 years.

La Liga didn't force Barca (disgusting club) to spend ridiculous amounts of money on the likes of Coutinho or Griezmann.

La Liga also didn't force Barca (disgusting club) ridiculous wages to the likes of Roberto, De Jong or Griezmann. Players who have no right earning as much as they do. And earning wages that make them virtually impossible to transfer out of the club.

I've said it a hundred times. This pathetic club is the only one to blame in all of this.

serghei

La Liga's financial salary cap regulation is enforced better than UEFA's FFP.

I wonder if UEFA enforcing FFP properly might have helped us avoid some of Bartomeu's insanity. Like taking up a loan of 120m to cash out Griezmann's buyout clause.

Doubt it. We had biggest no-bullshit revenue prior to covid. If covid doesn't come, we're fine with all of Bartomeu's shit.

We made ton of money so nobody but ourselves could've stopped us from spendint huge money.

KingLeo10

Imagine a 'barca fan' gives barca fans a L because they wanted Messi to stay - tell me you are a messi fan and not a barca fan without telling it to me :lol: :lol:

Imagine a clown who got perma-banned for trolling Barcelona/Messi and was pretending to be a Juventus fan...lecture others :lol:

You right now:

giphy.gif

Newcomer

PSG's main sponsorships are Qatar tourism, Ooredoo (Qatari company), QNB (Qatari company), Qatar Airways and the rest are here: https://en.psg.fr/club/sponsors

Ofc and it is allowed.

Juventus sponsor is from a parent company of the Agnelli family. They even raised the sponsorship when they signed Cristiano Ronaldo.
Bayern has Adidas, Audi and Allianz.
City has Etihad and other stuff.
FFP has just to make sure it is a market value.

Givenchy

Thank you for the memories GOAT. Wishing him well at PSG (unless vs Barca ofc).

as Drogba once said.. it's a fucking disgrace. Shameful how he leaves this club via a press conference. Worst part is, people will cry and blame PSG but we did this to ourselves.

Barto should probably go into witness protection and Griezmann had better start well or this season could get ugly

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doubt it. We had biggest no-bullshit revenue prior to covid. If covid doesn't come, we're fine with all of Bartomeu's shit.

Even without COVID it seem like they cooked up the books to a certain degree where our financial situation looked a lot better than it actually was.

Anyway, I expect the club to release the audit in the coming month or so. Laporta alluded to some of the things that were uncovered being actually criminal.

FCBfan22

We made ton of money so nobody but ourselves could've stopped us from spendint huge money.

I believe Barto's financial shenanigans would cost us one way or another, sooner or later. COVID just speeded up the process.

serghei

Even without COVID it seem like they cooked up the books to a certain degree where our financial situation looked a lot better than it actually was.

Anyway, I expect the club to release the audit in the coming month or so. Laporta alluded to some of the things that were uncovered being actually criminal.

Then we should see arrests. Isn't this some form of fraud?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What a clown aguero is, he only came to us to play with Messi. Never had the intention to play for barca, pathetic player. Selling him and keeping braithwaite would be the best option.

Home of Barca Fans