Lionel Messi - v7

FCBfan22

So, in short... This disaster was caused by:

a) Barto's disastrous financial dealings and contract (we know that from the past)
b) The greed of Messi and his entourage (we also know that from the past)
c) Laporta's lies

Horatio

You're welcome
What a shitshow though. We provided so much drama and hilarious moments these past 4 years :lol:.

Spielberg needs to take this script. Ted Lasso producers should watch it closely too. Free insipiration.

I feel I have grown so strong just from being a Barca fan over these last few years. I am ready to take on the world.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Really hope Mbappe renews with PSG now so all the Madridistas living in hope have their dreams crushed too.

Let's suck together.

FCBfan22

What a shitshow though. We provided so much drama and hilarious moments these past 4 years :lol:.

Spielberg needs to take this script. Ted Lasso producers should watch it closely too. Free insipiration.

Need a Michael Bay version, where Camp Nou explodes into a massive fireball for the grand finale.

El Gato

Villarato!
It was still out of his hands though.

Not that clear. Lowball contract (if possible) + getting rid of 1-2 high earners could have made it happen if these are the circumstances we're talking about.

Don't kid yourself thinking Jorge would not try to have his kid get paid like the legend he is.

Really hope Mbappe renews with PSG now so all the Madridistas living in hope have their dreams crushed too.

Let's suck together.

You suck less without Leo. We only did fine until Ajax turned up in town.

Sorin

Let's suck together.

They will go for Haaland next year. Camavinga, maybe Pogba and others too while we'll still stuck watching Alba crossing back to absolutely no one.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For the sake of LaLiga. I hope they sign Mbappe.

Also, I think that move could attract other big names for us.

Nah, fuck that.

If we're gonna suck I hope they suck too.

Now if we can sign Haaland I'm fine with them signing Mbappe, but with over a €1b in debt it seems rather unlikely we'll be able to attract a player like him.

Home of Barca Fans