Lionel Messi - v7

Neymessi

No he was not. You can't talk like that to the biggest player ever. It's just stupid as it gets. Koeman is gone after this season for sure.

I think this is where you say " We weren't there".

If Koeman managed to communicate the fact that things will change now in a polite and convincing manner then it was totally fine but if he was very rude and upfront about him having "privileges" then yes Messi was right. But I sincerely doubt it would have been the latter. Messi has shown to be a spoilt diva many times like when he fought with Lucho for a shitty foul so I won't be surprised if it is the former.

Marshall D Teach

Bartomeu can fuck off any time he wants, but I am Koeman over Messi right now.

Koeman did absolutely nothing wrong here. I'm behind him 100% on this.

Messi can go and Barto can fuck off right after.

Koeman's walked into a huge circus and he's definitely going to catch some fallout, but he did know what he was signing up for. Hope he doesn't let it get to him.

I really hope he doesn't end up getting fired before he even gets to manage a game for us.

Morten

He's not Stalin or Hitler.

I don't like the implications one bit but done at a human level is reserved for convicted criminals. Unless you meant something different.

Or Pol Pot, an infamous, but very underrated dictator.
Guy was fucking insane.

CatalinR10

Sup dawgs.

I was driving in my lambo on the Barcelona streets minding my own business , pretty hungover ngl from last night where i did shots out of my Victoria's Secret model's belly buttons.

Was going pretty slow , looking at people admiring my car since it's from this year ( 2020 Huracan ) . I only drive latest released top tier cars , i don't mess with cars from 2019 and bellow cause i'm not that poor.

Anyway I keep on driving and saw in the middle of the road a guy with possibly the worst leg tattoo I ever saw. Was thinking to myself that I could have driven myself back to Romania while drunk but as I get closer it's Leo Messi waving desperatelly for people to take him in their car.

I get close to him and ask him ,, what up with it cuuhhh ? " He begins to talk to me in a shit english ( shouldn't people with 1 bil in their account actually know basic english ? SMH. ) that he really needs to leave as fast as possible before he wakes up. Was thinking to myself that this fucking guy doesn't know the difference between he and she ( I thought he could be talking about his wife ) and out of nowhere Suarez gets out of Messi's house asking ,, Where do you think you're going " ? .

Messi told me to get out of there as soon as possible because he's going to run and beat me. That's all it took for him to tell me. I get out of my 2020 Lambo Huracan taking off my shirt while admiring all the hoes on the side bitting their lips at the sight of my eight pack.

I wait for Suarez to reach me and decide not to knockout him from a single punch , I wanted to humiliate him for running to me like that . Fuck who does he take me for ? I'm not a pathetic beta male like Valverde or Setien so I give him the beating of a lifetime. I left him in a corner all wet from peeing himself crying at the sight of me taking Messi away from him.

I get back to my Lambo , and throw off from my car window all the telephone numbers I got from the hoes watching the show. I don't fuck with under 10/10 models. I swear I saw Messi putting a phone number in his poket but i won't talk to him about it.

Dude told me he wants to get away from Barcelona as soon as possible because Suarez is in love with him and is toxic as fuck not even letting him shit alone ( he also told me he seems to enjoy the sight of him shitting , SMH? ) .

We're heading towards the airport as we speak. Might let him get out of Barcelona with my private jet.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No he was not. You can't talk like that to the biggest player ever. It's just stupid as it gets. Koeman is gone after this season for sure. Some people need to be approached in a different way. In order to get the best version from Messi you need to alter your approach. Koeman is an idiot. Simple as that.

WTF are you talking ? Koeman said something what people are saying for years in this forum. Messi was part of three fucking humilations why should he get privilegs ? Just wake up with this Fanboy trash.

FCBfan22

Messi stays, amigos stay, board resigns = AC Milan 2.0

Messi leaves, amigos leave, board forced to leave = Rebuild for 3-4 years

Ideal scenario: Messi stays, amigos leave, board leaves (almost impossible)

Home of Barca Fans