Lionel Messi - v7

Givenchy

Plus Koeman would have to go, to be replaced by another lapdog while Messi calls the shots.

I'd be down for putting Valverde back in charge and taking a year away from football myself. let these entitled cunts destroy their own legacy with another huge humiliation in the CL

xxxxxx

[@GerGarciaGrova] | The urgent meeting of the board of directors is over. Some directors have already resigned, while others have proposed a motion of no confidence against Bartomeu.

This is all pointless anyway. Even if Bartomeu leaves, I doubt Messi will stay. We're in a mess. We have no money to rebuild properly. Messi is not going to win another Champions League with Barcelona ever again. And I doubt he likes Koeman to begin with.

He's gone.

Richard.H

Messi could easily build an amigos squad in PSG, while extending his career by playing in a much easier league. Could be the best thing for his career. Trident of Neymar-Messi-Mbappe, with Suarez coming off the bench. They would be untouchable in the champions league

KingLeo10

Messi could easily build an amigos squad in PSG, while extending his career by playing in a much easier league. Could be the best thing for his career. Trident of Neymar-Messi-Mbappe, with Suarez coming off the bench. They would be untouchable in the champions league

No midfield or defense. They'd get smashed in a serious CL season.

Home of Barca Fans