Lionel Messi - v7

CatalinR10

"The club has responded to Messi with another bureau-fax, where they have told him that they want Messi to continue and end his career at Barcelona. [ser]"

https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1298345858841313288

DefiniteIncompatibleHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif

LMTR14

If Koeman is gone as a result of this and Messi stays, then even the staunchest Messi fans can no longer remotely defend his actions behind the scenes.

I sincerely hope it doesn't happen. I hope he stays firm to his intentions and leaves.

oh, THAT would be the shittiest thing possible

cro-man

I already feel bad for the next coach if they fire koeman because of messi. Imagine pep or klopp here. How would this mess end? Same i guess. The coach should be in charge and not some player who doesnt want to run when he is supposed to.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't really have the same sympathy for Leo as I did two or three seasons ago. Some time this season, I reached my limit of how many times I could watch him not bother with running, helping out teammates, pressing. I used to excuse it, but his goodwill just ran out.

I think it's time for him to go.

I lost a lot of respect for him after the Liverpool match..he kept defending Valverde. That was the moment we needed changes.

serghei

If Koeman is gone as a result of this and Messi stays, then even the staunchest Messi fans can no longer remotely defend his actions behind the scenes.

I sincerely hope it doesn't happen. I hope he stays firm to his intentions and leaves.

Some of them are so blind, that they are trying to spin this that Koeman insulted Messi. :lol: He said, no more privileges. That's right next to "fuck your mother in the ass" in "the gravest insults you can throw to somebody".

As I said. Fanatic fans are like sheep.

kattanib

How come? Didn't you want him gone. The man said he wants to leave.
What did you expect it would hapoen?

If true that Messi power play will caused Barto to resign then we are fucked. I am pro positive change. Right now Koeman is heading in the right direction and we have only fee weeks to sign players. If Barto leaves now this will cause unstability and will hurt the change we are planning to make in the next few weeks as that opens a room for quick elections without good considerations of the next candidate and Koeman might leave or might be asked to have the amigos play.

If Messi is leaving in both cases the Barto staying is more stable for us. If its between Messi or Barto then its Barto to stay and Messi to leave since Messi doesn?t like our managers instructions and want things his way.

Devils

[SER] | Bar?a responded to Messi's fax (burofax) with another burofax saying they want him to continue at the club and finish his career in Bar?a.

Barca sent a fax too!

Richard.H

If Bartomeu resigns, Koeman likely steps down as well, or at the very least does not have an effective mandate anymore.

It's all coming together. Longer this goes on, the more I doubt Leo leaves.

Not a chance. If koeman steps down, then Messi will forever be known as the biggest dictator in the sport. What will most likely happen is he forces Bartomeu to resign, while going to another club with his amigos. I don't see him staying here if he forces both Bartomeu and Koeman to quit. It will look horrible on his legacy.

5ergio_Busquets

According to some reports some board members have resigned and others asked Bartomeu to resign. If that's true it would mean Barca is an absolute joke of a club. How would any manager or president have any authority after that?

Neymessi

Messi stays, amigos stay, board resigns = AC Milan 2.0

Messi leaves, amigos leave, board forced to leave = Rebuild for 3-4 years

Ideal scenario: Messi stays, amigos leave, board leaves (almost impossible)

The last scenario is super likely. If Messi stays when board offers to leave, you can bet the new board will push out the rest of the amigos whatever happens next.

Alik

Some of them are so blind, that they are trying to spin this that Koeman insulted Messi. :lol:

As I said. Fanatic fans are like sheep.

And you're trying to spin it as if it's Messi simply being upset Suarez is leaving, and that this is a play to get rid of Koeman and have his friends stay.

Let's wait and see.

According to some reports some board members have resigned and others asked Bartomeu to resign. If that's true it would mean Barca is an absolute joke of a club. How would any manager or president have any authority after that?

They were on thin ice. Not surprising at all. Where have you been?

xxxxxx

Yeah.... if Messi stays after all this, especially if he gets Koeman and Barto out of the club, whilst keeping Suarez, I don't think anyone can defend him anymore. It would mean he's bigger than the club and whatever he says goes. And you're talking to someone who literally defends Messi.

Home of Barca Fans