Lionel Messi - v7

Horatio

You're welcome
Ernesto "The darkest timeline" Valverde watching this in Ultra-HD right now going:

Miss me yet, cunts?

images

Missed him since day 1.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even though I think it is time for Messi to leave and I have been arguing that it is in everyone's interest that he leaves rather than staying, it is absolutely a sad moment to see him announcing that he wants to leave.

The club should honor his wish and let him go, without any of the mumbo jumbo legal barriers etc. to prevent him from leaving. Of course publicly the club should and would say they want him to continue, but they need to do the right thing without sounding so petty. Messi deserves to have his final wish after giving us so many years of great service and brilliance. Wish him the best and he will always be part of us, of course.

Sad but this day has to come, sooner or later. This will be the start of a new chapter for us, a much-needed chapter that will be crucial to our future.

khaled_a_d

Maybe because we lost 8 2. After the previous manager left the players to manage themselves because they thought they knew best.

Setien even symbolically hung himself on a cross around the 70minute mark as a sacrifice to what was to come, to be resurrected in 7 days.

So taking matters to the media is the solution? leaking everything to them and using them to pressure the players?
Hell, people are blaming Messi on having a problem with Koeman, but the board have been basically sabotaging Koeman by letting him be the face of clean up and taking any back clash from it.

Messigician

Even though I think it is time for Messi to leave and I have been arguing that it is in everyone's interest that he leaves rather than staying, it is absolutely a sad moment to see him announcing that he wants to leave.

The club should honor his wish and let him go, without any of the mumbo jumbo legal barriers etc. to prevent him from leaving. Of course publicly the club should and would say they want him to continue, but they need to do the right thing without sounding so petty. Messi deserves to have his final wish after giving us so many years of great service and brilliance.

Sad but this day has to come, sooner or later. This will be the start of a new chapter for us, a much-needed chapter that will be crucial to our future.

He's not leaving lmfao

Neymessi

One thing is for sure, Messi is a diva. The most similar cirisis I remember of this stature was in Dec 2014 with Messi liking Chelsea's page after a spat with Lucho and everyone was debating if Messi did the right thing or not. Turns out he always had this weird side to him and he has always been pretty feeble and meek. From resigning on a whim from Argentina to the public outrage against Abidal, he has never been mentally fit imo.

Tackle

Yeah I'm team Messi on this but if Koeman is forced to leave I'll be very disappointed.

Best case which isn't very realistic is Messi and Koeman staying with Barto GTFO

If Koeman sticks around after Bartomeu resigns he won't have anywhere near the same power. The guy who gave him his job will be gone and his authority will be reduced to basically a louder Setien.

He will know if he crosses Leo or his amigos again his head will be next. It is not tenable for a manager to work in conditions like that and be successful.

Either Messi leaves or Koeman is a dead man walking before his first match, if he lasts that long.

Home of Barca Fans