Lionel Messi - v7

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah I'm team Messi on this but if Koeman is forced to leave I'll be very disappointed.

Best case which isn't very realistic is Messi and Koeman staying with Barto GTFO

Richard.H

According to some reports some board members have resigned and others asked Bartomeu to resign. If that's true it would mean Barca is an absolute joke of a club. How would any manager or president have any authority after that?

No president wants to be known as the president that got rid of Messi. I imagine it will ruin any business relationship they have outside of the sport too.

serghei

Not a chance. If koeman steps down, then Messi will forever be known as the biggest dictator in the sport. What will most likely happen is he forces Bartomeu to resign, while going to another club with his amigos. I don't see him staying here if he forces both Bartomeu and Koeman to quit. It will look horrible on his legacy.

He doesn't give a crap. Plus, a huge chunk of mindless fans will stick around.

Porque

Some of them are so blind, that they are trying to spin this that Koeman insulted Messi. :lol: He said, no more privileges. That's right next to "fuck your mother in the ass" in "the gravest insults you can throw to somebody".

As I said. Fanatic fans are like sheep.

He also said and I quote "oh, and Im better at freekicks than you". Apparently that is what sent Little Hitler into overdrive.

Morten

I remember when we used to laugh at RM for using fax that led to failure of the De gea signing and them mistakenly playing chebyshev that led to their copa elimination and we ourselves use fax :lol:

Even then, i didnt really care we didnt get DDG, such an overrated transfer-saga.

KingLeo10

Ernesto "The darkest timeline" Valverde watching this in Ultra-HD right now going:

Miss me yet, cunts?

images

Home of Barca Fans