Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

This.

Messi loves the club and he's doing what he believes is right

Then he should have done this 2 years ago.

We're in a big mess right now. Our squad is too old and average. We have no money to rebuild. This is the worst time to force out the manager, the board, and try to save his buddies. If he wants to leave, he should just leave.

Why would the board and the manager leave for a guy who only has 1 year left on his contract and is 33? He's coming to the end of his career. We'll eventually have to play without Messi regardless.

Badger

The way some of you "Bar?a fans" are talking about the GOAT is disgusting.

Barto needs to get himself to fuck immediately.

Devils

Even though I think it is time for Messi to leave and I have been arguing that it is in everyone's interest that he leaves rather than staying, it is absolutely a sad moment to see him announcing that he wants to leave.

The club should honor his wish and let him go, without any of the mumbo jumbo legal barriers etc. to prevent him from leaving. Of course publicly the club should and would say they want him to continue, but they need to do the right thing without sounding so petty. Messi deserves to have his final wish after giving us so many years of great service and brilliance. Wish him the best and he will always be part of us, of course.

Sad but this day has to come, sooner or later. This will be the start of a new chapter for us, a much-needed chapter that will be crucial to our future.

This is only true if there is a plan in place and a project to move forward without Messi.

I think we can all conclude with 99.9% certainty that there is absolutely no plan or project in place for post-Messi.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Despite other reports, Bar?a’s board have not yet met. They have only sent a burofax to Messi saying they want him to stay and finish his career at Bar?a. [
@samuelmarsden
]

Messigician

If Koeman sticks around after Bartomeu resigns he won't have anywhere near the same power. The guy who gave him his job will be gone and his authority will be reduced to basically a louder Setien.

He will know if he crosses Leo or his amigos again his head will be next. It is not tenable for a manager to work in conditions like that and be successful.

Either Messi leaves or Koeman is a dead man walking before his first match, if he lasts that long.

Koeman has been a dead man walking since he told Messi it's my way or the highway

behindbrowneyes

[SER] | Bar?a responded to Messi's fax (burofax) with another burofax saying they want him to continue at the club and finish his career in Bar?a.

Barca sent a fax too!

They'd better have enough paper and ink in that fax machine.
David%20De%20Gea%20looks%20on.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He's not leaving lmfao

So this whole hoopla was made up by the media?

Even the club confirmed that they received a fax from Messi, right? The fax actually says, "Don't worry, I am staying" and it was the media who lied? Or it was a tactic for Messi to get a bump in his renewal?

Come on, use some common sense.

Home of Barca Fans