Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

Sell to one of the Manchester clubs or PSG.

Get rid of all the other amigos.

Support a team that runs 115 km a game next season under a solid B tier manager instead of a D/F tier cuck.

PROFIT?

Messigician

⚠️ Insider sources have said Bartomeu has already resigned and this has been conveyed to the players. Awaiting confirmation.

GRACIAS MESSI

kattanib

I am team Messi but Koeman has to stay!

It doesn?t work that way. You are team Barto as much as you hate it. Team Messi is basically same old amigos and players have all the power. If Messi cared about the club he would support Koeman and wait 6 months

Ritchie

One thing is for sure, Messi is a diva. The most similar cirisis I remember of this stature was in Dec 2014 with Messi liking Chelsea's page after a spat with Lucho and everyone was debating if Messi did the right thing or not. Turns out he always had this weird side to him and he has always been pretty feeble and meek. From resigning on a whim from Argentina to the public outrage against Abidal, he has never been mentally fit imo.

Pep said he wouldn't talk to him for a week after he subbed him off in a game they'd already won.

He's not a neurotypical person.

Andresito

Staff member
Bar?a board have not met (yet) despite reports elsewhere. They have replied to Messi's burofax, saying they want him to stay, end his career at Camp Nou etc.

CatalinR10

EgSFQr8XkAMdExH

khaled_a_d

I am team Messi but Koeman has to stay!

He will stay.
I doubt Messi is angry of Koeman himself, more of his pre-existing convinces that the players has certain privileges. If I am gonna take a guess, he thinks that board passed that message to Koeman.

Tackle

Koeman has been a dead man walking since he told Messi it's my way or the highway

Koeman is the manager and the team has proven over the past season they are not up for it anymore. It should be his way or the highway. This sort of behaviour was somewhat justifiable when we were winning the league every season, not anymore.

Let the man work.

Home of Barca Fans