Lionel Messi - v7

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Okay, let's assume Barto has just resigned and Messi "changes his mind". The temporary board has to keep Koeman and still sell Suarez, Vidal, Raki and Umtiti. If they sack Koeman or keep the amigos I will lose all respect for Messi.

kattanib

I pledge that if Messi stays and Los Amigos play next season, then every single day I will enter this thread and post the same message until I get banned. I am done with this shit.

Messigician

Okay, let's assume Barto has just resigned and Messi "changes his mind". The temporary board has to keep Koeman and still sell Suarez, Vidal, Raki and Umtiti. If they sack Koeman or keep the amigos I will lose all respect for Messi.

Nah Koeman out too.

Nobody talks to Messi that way. Nobody

serghei

Xavi and Iniesta are a different class. Sorry Messi fans. Bigger legends than Messi.

You have to have honor and care for the club above all else. Messi failed that criteria.

Andresito

Staff member

I think most on Messi's side feel this way, including myself.

Richard.H

⚠️ Insider sources have said Bartomeu has already resigned and this has been conveyed to the players. Awaiting confirmation.

GRACIAS MESSI

And what exactly does this accomplish for the CLUB (NOT MESSI) if he stays and Barto leaves? You do realize this most likely means Koeman is gone too? This is just delaying the inevitable rebuild. This is very frustrating to watch.

Home of Barca Fans