Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

He's still leaving though, right?

If not, we're headed for a total collapse. Another season of amigos starting and we might actually reach a double digit loss.

Tackle

Okay, let's assume Barto has just resigned and Messi "changes his mind". The temporary board has to keep Koeman and still sell Suarez, Vidal, Raki and Umtiti. If they sack Koeman or keep the amigos I will lose all respect for Messi.

This is not a situation where you can just get rid of Barto and expect everything to proceed normally thereafter. Newly appointed interim President will be scared shitless of upsetting Messi. No chance of Suarez leaving in that scenario.

KingLeo10

He's still leaving though, right?

If not, we're headed for a total collapse. Another season of amigos starting and we might actually reach a double digit loss.

Richard.H

Serious question: At this stage when the new season is about to start shouldn't Messi be already be discussing the details of his contract with his new club already if he really has the intention to leave? There isn't even any credible rumour about any club trying to sign him! And it isn't like there are countless clubs who can afford his wages. Right now it is just "he is leaving" or "wanting to leave" when it should be "has an agreement with this club".

PSG and City are rich enough to basically sign him before the paperwork is even done. These oil clubs have a fleet of lawyers and accountants that can make everything work if they want to.

Givenchy

someone should make a list of the pro Messi forum users and when they are in Suarez' thread in a few months time calling him a fat useless pig, we should remind them its down to Leo hes still here

Messigician

Serious question: At this stage when the new season is about to start shouldn't Messi be already be discussing the details of his contract with his new club already if he really has the intention to leave? There isn't even any credible rumour about any club trying to sign him! And it isn't like there are countless clubs who can afford his wages. Right now it is just "he is leaving" or "wanting to leave" when it should be "has an agreement with this club".

According to @FabrizioRomano, Manchester City are currently not working to sign Lionel Messi.

This is leo's checkmate.

FC B

Considering the latest news, it seems that it really is a powerplay from Leo. "Either me or Barto."

One of them will be gone by the end of the week.

In this case wouldn't have been better to stand out and challange Barto directly and openly, "either I stay and you leave or I go"?

Neymessi

EgSFQr8XkAMdExH

Fuck.

This. Is. Happening

Two leaders and a cunt.

Get a grip on yourself ffs. He hasn't joined RM.

Too many guests right now don't spoil our image ffs.

xxxxxx

If he just forced Bartomeu to resign he became St. Messi in my eyes!

We're still going to be in the shit even if Bartomeu leaves.

This is kinda pointless because we can't rebuild properly even if we wanted to. And Bartomeu is gone in 8 months anyway. What can Messi expect to happen even if Bartomeu leaves tonight? We'd have to buyout Koeman's contract.... we would then need to spend more money on bringing in another manager. We're years away from competing at the top level.

Home of Barca Fans