Lionel Messi - v7

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This is not a situation where you can just get rid of Barto and expect everything to proceed normally thereafter. Newly appointed interim President will be scared shitless of upsetting Messi. No chance of Suarez leaving in that scenario.

Nah, it's too early to tell, look how much development was in just 5 hours. We don't know Messi's motivations yet, although I do think this has to do with the amigos and complete control of the dressing room.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Serious question: At this stage when the new season is about to start shouldn't Messi already be discussing the details of his contract with his new club if he really has the intention to leave? There isn't even any credible rumour about any club trying to sign him! And it isn't like there are countless clubs who can afford his wages. Right now it is just "he is leaving" or "wanting to leave" when it should be "has an agreement with this club".

Perhaps he is just walking away from European football for a while, maybe he is going back to Argentina.

It doesn't look like the whole thing was made up.

Morten

e027d42639817d71549164d7efa19475.jpg

Not going to lie, this is the best farewell any club legend has gotten anywhere.

I`ve been to Barcelona, its a great city, to be honest with you.

raskolnikov

Nah, it's too early to tell, look how much development was in just 5 hours. We don't know Messi's motivations yet, although I do think this has to do with the amigos and complete control of the dressing room.
Koemam coming down on them like that certainly didnt help.

kattanib

Serghei lost his fkn mind.

Sad to see a good poster reduced to this state dawgs.

Let's hope it's temporary

You are blind and are feeding all the blinds. Why the fuck would Messi want Barto out now? What good does that serve anyone but himself and his amigos?

malvolio

This is not a situation where you can just get rid of Barto and expect everything to proceed normally thereafter. Newly appointed interim President will be scared shitless of upsetting Messi. No chance of Suarez leaving in that scenario.

All we know right now its that he wants to leave. Messi haters in here prayed for this day to come.

xxxxxx

I doubt we'd even sack Koeman after this anyway. It would just be in bad taste and shockingly disrespectful. And there's no way Messi plays under Koeman after what's happened.

Home of Barca Fans