Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

Conversations between Amigos. From earlier today.

On the same whatsapp group from a few days ago.

Luis: Leo, Leo. What the fuck man, I just got a call from this blonde Dutch dude, Koeman or something. He said I should look for a different team. The nerve on this clown.
Leo: Whaaaat? Motherfuc... I told him not to mess with me. I fucking told him. Some guys need to learn the hard way.
Luis: Is he thick in the head or something, I thought you made it clear. I'm not to be touched. What the fuck is wrong with him.
Leo: Let me fix this...
Jordi: I'm safe man, if somebody wonders, he said he counts on me.
Leo: Jordi, I love you man, but shut the fuck up, don't rub it in his face like that. This is Luis we're talking about here, our kids share a bath together 3 times a week. Our wives do their nails together.
Luis: Man, I'm freaking out, they want to sell me to Ajax! Ajax, fuck, after all I did. That's my reward?! I feel like biting someone I swear. They better not put me in the same room with that Koeman chap, or I swear I'll chew his ear up.
Leo: Let me fix this, you're not moving everywhere. I'm writing a fax right now. These fuckers are done. Done, you hear me. Especially that fat fucker Koeman.
Luis: Hey, don't make fat jokes man...
Leo: Asshole, motherfucker...
Jordi: These things never happened with Valverde man, he was game. Not like this prick, he thinks he's a manager.
Leo: Trust me guys, I'm gonna turn this around like you've never seen before. Watched the full House of Cards marathon a couple of months ago. I know exactly what to do.
Luis: OK Leo, save me dude. Fuck this manager...

Dedicated to the clown bellow, and his Messi cereal bowl.
What a massive cunt this @Serghei guy is.

5ergio_Busquets

Bartomeu is gone anyway be it now or in a few months. A player forcing the club president to resign and the manager to step down before even starting his job will sureley make Barca the most respected football club in the world wouldn't it?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Conversations between Amigos. From earlier today.

On the same whatsapp group from a few days ago.

Luis: Leo, Leo. What the fuck man, I just got a call from this blonde Dutch dude, Koeman or something. He said I should look for a different team. The nerve on this clown.
Leo: Whaaaat? Motherfuc... I told him not to mess with me. I fucking told him. Some guys need to learn the hard way.
Luis: Is he thick in the head or something, I thought you made it clear. I'm not to be touched. What the fuck is wrong with him.
Leo: Let me fix this...
Jordi: I'm safe man, if everyone wonders, he said he counts on me.
Leo: Jordi, I love you man, but shut the fuck up, don't rub it in his face like that. This is Luis we're talking about here, our kids share a bath together 3 times a week. Our wives do their nails together.
Luis: Man, I'm freaking out, they want to sell me to Ajax! Ajax, fuck, after all I did. That's my reward?! I feel like biting someone I swear. They better not put me in the same room with that Koeman chap, or I swear I'll chew his ear up.
Leo: Let me fix this, you're not moving everywhere. I'm writing a fax right now. These fuckers are done. Done, you hear me. Especially that fat fucker Koeman.
Luis: Hey, don't make fat jokes man...
Leo: Asshole, motherfucker...
Jordi: These things never happened with Valverde man, he was game. Not like this prick, he thinks he's a manager.
Leo: Trust me guys, I'm gonna turn this around like you've never seen before. Watched the full House of Cards marathon a couple of months ago. I know exactly what to do.
Luis: OK Leo, save me dude. Fuck this manager...

The sad thing is that it's true :lol:

JohnN

I have called Seegeir out so many times it got ridiculous. He just hates messi, deeply, as a person. It must be jealousy or something. It's amazingly entertaining watching him try to justify his hatred driven bias with tactical analysis.

Home of Barca Fans