Lionel Messi - v7

Andresito

Staff member
Conversations between Amigos. From earlier today.

On the same whatsapp group from a few days ago.

Luis: Leo, Leo. What the fuck man, I just got a call from this blonde Dutch dude, Koeman or something. He said I should look for a different team. The nerve on this clown.
Leo: Whaaaat? Motherfuc... I told him not to mess with me. I fucking told him. Some guys need to learn the hard way.
Luis: Is he thick in the head or something, I thought you made it clear. I'm not to be touched. What the fuck is wrong with him.
Leo: Let me fix this...
Jordi: I'm safe man, if somebody wonders, he said he counts on me.
Leo: Jordi, I love you man, but shut the fuck up, don't rub it in his face like that. This is Luis we're talking about here, our kids share a bath together 3 times a week. Our wives do their nails together.
Luis: Man, I'm freaking out, they want to sell me to Ajax! Ajax, fuck, after all I did. That's my reward?! I feel like biting someone I swear. They better not put me in the same room with that Koeman chap, or I swear I'll chew his ear up.
Leo: Let me fix this, you're not moving everywhere. I'm writing a fax right now. These fuckers are done. Done, you hear me. Especially that fat fucker Koeman.
Luis: Hey, don't make fat jokes man...
Leo: Asshole, motherfucker...
Jordi: These things never happened with Valverde man, he was game. Not like this prick, he thinks he's a manager.
Leo: Trust me guys, I'm gonna turn this around like you've never seen before. Watched the full House of Cards marathon a couple of months ago. I know exactly what to do.
Luis: OK Leo, save me dude. Fuck this manager...

Dedicated to the clown bellow, and his Messi cereal bowl.

You're trying too hard man.

Hardy

Bar?a are aware they can't keep Messi against his will. They would be accepting of an offer below his 700 million release clause. They will not let him go for free. [rac1]

kattanib

Luis: Leo, Leo. What the fuck man, I just got a call from this blonde Dutch dude, Koeman or something. He said I should look for a different team. The nerve on this clown.
Leo: Whaaaat? Motherfuc... I told him not to mess with me. I fucking told him. Some guys need to learn the hard way.
Luis: Is he thick in the head or something, I thought you made it clear. I'm not to be touched. What the fuck is wrong with him.
Leo: Jordi, I love you man, but shut the fuck up, don't rub it in his face like that. This is Luis we're talking about here, our kids share a bath together 3 times a week. Our wives do their nails together.
Luis: Man, I'm freaking out, they want to sell me to Ajax! Ajax, fuck, after all I did. That's my reward?! I feel like biting someone I swear. They better not put me in the same room with that Koeman chap, or I swear I'll chew his ear up.
Leo: Let me fix this, you're not moving everywhere. I'm writing a fax right now. These fuckers are done. Done, you hear me. Especially that fat fucker Koeman.
Jordi: These things never happened with Valverde man, he was game. Not like this prick, he thinks he's a manager.
Leo: Trust me guys, I'm gonna turn this around like you've never seen before. Watched the full House of Cards marathon a couple of months ago. I know exactly what to do.

I love it thank you

Neymessi

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is speaking the truth. The truth little of you want to think about let alone see. Why the hell would any Barca fan want Barto to resign today? Tell me?

What this has to do with the fact that he called "cunt" the best player in the history of football that happens to play for the club he supposedly supports?

Rory

People piling in to Messi and not even understanding how much this helps us. Absolutely no way a Bartmoeu/Rosell puppet becomes president now. Messi leaving, Suarez, Rakitic, Vidal breaks the amigos but only Messi deciding to do this ensures a shitty president does not stay/ someone under their control comes in to power. That is only good news you dumbfucks.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

I don't care, this was hilarious!

fergus90

Without Messi giving a statement to confirm his reasons, it makes it very coincidental that in a matter of a couple days after wide-reaching reports that Suarez,Vidal etc have been told to go, Messi has had enough. The problem is, all this confirms is that player power is very much a huge issue at the club and that no credible or sane manager would go near the job with a 10ft barge pole while this culture exists and those players are there. You will only attract the Setien's who will take it as for them it's like winning a lottery and thus more mediocrity ensues.

It's obvious Messi is a sensitive person, his Argentina retirements and his comments after the Copa America have shown that. He's had plenty of time to question the management at board level over the last 4 years but didn't, the 8-2 was just the icing on a long-line of mishaps.

Home of Barca Fans